Reasonable Comics For Reasonable People

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Reasonable Comics For Reasonable People

A mild comic that won't hurt your tum tum.

Read Full Article

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I have no idea why there's a massive shit eating grin on my face. This comic just nails it just right for some reason. Can't say why, I'm not even 100% sure what it's trying to say. I just love it.

Capacha: Good night and good luck. Well said.

robmastaflex

Jun 15, 2009
God dammit Grey, now you're making jokes about unemployment? Where does it end Mr. Carter?

But seriously, this is a brilliant follow up to the latest strip. I can still see some disputes happening though.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I figured today's comic would be something along these lines considering the massive response to WGDF.

Seriously Grey, when writing the script for last Friday's comic, did you know it would evolve (or perhaps devolve would be a better word :p) into the monster it became? I mean good god, last time I saw it it was over 1200 posts. Personally I think that says a lot more about the kinds of people on this forum than anything in that comic that may or may not have been offensive.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
I feel this comic mocks hard-working strawmen across the globe. Without them how else will people be able to win arguments?

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Yet another toothless inoffensive comic from Critical Miss.

I really wish just once you guys would go out on a limb and say something controversial and entertaining. But no, it's always the same polite, straightforward and reasonable calls to polite conversation from you guys.
You terrible, boring, people you.

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
How DARE you make such a disgusting and misleading strawman of the plight of the unemployed! This is outrageous! Cancelling my subscription! (sorry, that's for private eye)... er, I mean, never reading again! That'll learn ye.

thebakedpotato

Jun 18, 2012
CriticalMiss said:
I feel this comic mocks hard-working strawmen across the globe. Without them how else will people be able to win arguments?
I suppose we'd have to go back to Wicker...
Only all the bees are dying now.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Knight Templar said:

I really wish just once you guys would go out on a limb and say something controversial and entertaining. But no, it's always the same polite, straightforward and reasonable calls to polite conversation from you guys.
Wasn't that the point of this comic, i'm sure they've made other stripes that i'd agree could use more punch but this one was basically saying that that's not what a proper discussion needs.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
thebakedpotato said:
CriticalMiss said:
I suppose we'd have to go back to Wicker...
Only all the bees are dying now.
Colony collapse disorder... no not the bees, NAAAAAOOOOOOOO!!!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
PunkRex said:
Knight Templar said:

Wasn't that the point of this comic, i'm sure they've made other stripes that i'd agree could use more punch but this one was basically saying that that's not what a proper discussion needs.
Considering last Friday's comic and the response to it, I'm pretty sure Templar's comment is dripping with sarcasm.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Brilliant, again. I too am smiling like the idiot I am! Seriously, aren't the WGDF fires still burning? They'll just move over here and rage at you for poking them again.

"Parody - what is it?" HA!

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
I have the biggest grin on my face right now. Perfect follow up to the previous comic, good job guys.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
That's got to be one of the best last panels I've ever seen on this comic. Awesome work.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
RJ 17 said:
PunkRex said:
Knight Templar said:

Considering last Friday's comic and the response to it, I'm pretty sure Templar's comment is dripping with sarcasm.
I prefer the term, atrociously sarcastic.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
JonB said:
3.5/5 stars. honestly this comic has gone so far downhill it is ridiculous. i am not reading it anymore.

grey carter used to write about serious important topics and now he has turned into a coward who only writes moronic pc things to please everyone. he is worse than the oatmeal.
Err no, look at the review score guidlines. 3.5 is between "Good, but flawed" and "Very good". So either this cartoon is worth 3.5 stars and is better than you're saying ("so far downhill it is ridiculous", really?) or is as bad as you say and only worth 2.5 stars.

Is it really such a hard concept for people to get their head around?

Docking a comic's score just because you don't like oatmeal is just the most petty thing you could've done.