The Sacrificial Lamb

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Snooty message board fucks.

Man, I hate those guys.

Sell outs.
That's what angry 12 year-olds sound like! It's as if you want a repeat of last time's I Hate Daystar show.

OT edit: Not quite as baiting and therefore not quite as funny as the last couple, still good.

Dec 14, 2009
Teoes said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Snooty message board fucks.

Man, I hate those guys.

Sell outs.
That's what angry 12 year-olds sound like! It's as if you want a repeat of last time's I Hate Daystar show.

OT edit: Not quite as baiting and therefore not quite as funny as the last couple, still good.
Ffffffffuck Daystar, I hate that guy.

What with his handsome features and witty sense of humour.

Screw that guy.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
There are a lot of other places where the game didnt get a ten and there was no outrage and there is another place where it got the same as the rest but did have an outrage (Gamespot).

Its not the score, its the content.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Literally throwing him to the wolves would be a lot kinder than throwing him to the angry internet mobs.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Oh fuck, Grey made a criticism about GTA 5!

PLEASE EVACUATE THE AREA. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

OT: I never understood why GTA games are always considered above criticism. They're great games but they're not without their flaws.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
I dont mind GTA5 getting a bad scoring so long as the logic is explained with decent reasoning and sensible points. I'm pretty sure a large chunk of the community feel the same to be honest!

Infernal Lawyer

Jan 28, 2013
You're too late, Carter: Jim Sterling already covered this. "Whine out of Ten" has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Silly, silly fanboys...

OT: It's stuff like this that makes my question my desire to enter the games industry. Do I really making products catered to people who are only too happy to fill the stereotype of whiny, entitled brats?

Captcha: Thumbs up? THUMBS UP?! FUCK YOU CAPTCHA, THIS COMIC DESERVES A BETTER SCORE THAN YOUR FILTHY THUMBS UP!

wild0061

Sep 8, 2008
So is it only snooty message board fucks, angry 12 year olds and snobby losers that visit this site then? also the corporations that put the advertisements on the site are the ones signing their checks really

AntiChrist

Jul 17, 2009
Grey Carter said:
Odd, because I couldn't countenance giving a game with a control scheme that archaic anything more than an eight.
Eight out of ten?! Dude, control schemes don't matter in a GTA game! You are obviously biased and don't know how to make an objective review. You make me sick!!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Eh...while it's a real issue, the execution wasn't all that grea-

Oops, nearly gave it a rating there, which would have been painfully unfunny.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
I like how mr Tito put out his doomed review of Dragon Age II, and then he worksd up the cojones to not like GTA V as much as the world expects him to.

Nice, that shows character!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
How dare you make an valid criticism of a GTA game, Grey? You're just doing this as clickbait! I'm leaving this site and never coming back!

But yeah, the reaction to GTA was rather ridiculous, to put it kindly. Feel sorry for anyone that had to write a review for that.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
Some people have actual issues with the content of the reviews. Others are fans of the series and probably rate them too highly. Unfortunately, if you are the former it seems you get automatically lumped in with the latter. Calling out a reviewer because you think they are wrong and then providing reasoning for why you think that way is hardly worthy of the derision it seems to get. People overreact to reviews and people over react to that overreaction and the world keeps on spinning.

Note: I have no opinion on the GTA V review Tito wrote as I have not played the game, my comments are meant to be a general condemnation of overreaction.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
josemlopes said:
There are a lot of other places where the game didnt get a ten and there was no outrage and there is another place where it got the same as the rest but did have an outrage (Gamespot).

Its not the score, its the content.
Ohrilly?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.828644-Escapist-gives-GTAV-a-3-5-5-stars-denizens-of-the-Internet-act-like-children

In my opinion anything from 9 to 9.5 is usually the safe zone from whiny little internet dwellers.

Unless the game is shit. Then give it a 6.