8 Great Simpsons Chalkboard Gags

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
A guy in my elementary school had to write "I will not swear" one hundred times.
He instead wrote "FUCK YOU" 100 times.

Classiest way to get suspended I guess.

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
The sad part is some animator has to write those all out week after week.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Good ones, though my personal favourites will probably always be 'I am not a 32 year old woman' and 'I will not plant subliminal messagores'.

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
WhiteFangofWar said:
Good ones, though my personal favourites will probably always be 'I am not a 32 year old woman' and 'I will not plant subliminal messagores'.
Those two are great, my personal favourite is still "The truth is not out there."

TKretts3

Jul 20, 2010
The one from 'Homerland', the most recent episode, "25 years and they still can't think of a better punishment."

Encaen

May 6, 2005
8 Great Simpsons Chalkboard Gags

To celebrate the new season of The Simpsons we give you a glimpse into their past with eight great chalkboard gags from the previous seasons.

Read Full Article

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Please stop.
This site is already dead.

Look at it, even the sponsored posts have stopped.
The advertisers have pulled out already and these are just the death rattles of a once glorious beast dying of gangrene.

The only thing they can barely afford is Yahtzee, and he is only sticking around because The Escapist has the Zero Punctuation name under copyright. And knowing Yahtzee and his perfectionism and anxieties, he is not likely to leave until The Escapist rolls over and grants him back ownership of his own content identity.
That is the only reason why Yahtzee is still hanging around, because what other reason can you think of why Yahtzee hasn't gone independent. Jim and LRR are doing so much better without The Escapist, and yet Yahtzee is still here. On a sinking ship.

So please stop, it's already dead.
Just let it die with what little dignity it has left.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Not with a bang, but a repost from 2013.
How is this any different from necro'ing threads, which is supposed to be a no-no according to CoC?

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
JenSeven said:
Please stop.
This site is already dead.

Look at it, even the sponsored posts have stopped.
The advertisers have pulled out already and these are just the death rattles of a once glorious beast dying of gangrene.

The only thing they can barely afford is Yahtzee, and he is only sticking around because The Escapist has the Zero Punctuation name under copyright. And knowing Yahtzee and his perfectionism and anxieties, he is not likely to leave until The Escapist rolls over and grants him back ownership of his own content identity.
That is the only reason why Yahtzee is still hanging around, because what other reason can you think of why Yahtzee hasn't gone independent. Jim and LRR are doing so much better without The Escapist, and yet Yahtzee is still here. On a sinking ship.

So please stop, it's already dead.
Just let it die with what little dignity it has left.

Sorry I had to.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Johnny Novgorod said:
Not with a bang, but a repost from 2013.
How is this any different from necro'ing threads, which is supposed to be a no-no according to CoC?
Necroing hasn't been an offence under the Code of Conduct for a while now.