Steam Greenlights 32 More

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Steam Greenlights 32 More

Valve has given the Steam Greenlight to 32 more titles, including a bunch that are part of today's Not On Steam Sale.

Boy, the Not On Steam Sale [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/128378-Ready-Your-Wallets-For-the-Not-On-Steam-Sale] sure worked fast, eh? Intended to draw attention to a pile of worthy indie games that are slowly working their way through the Steam Greenlight process, the sale includes several titles that are part of the latest batch of games to actually make it to the big show. That's getting things done!

As usual, Greenlight voting provided Valve "a hugely valuable point of data in gauging community interest," along with other factors like reviews, successful crowd-funding and performance on other distribution platforms. Add water, shake and pour, and this is what you get:

A-Train 9
AdventurOS
Age of Wushu
CABAL Online
Claire
Comicado
Crystal Kingdom
Death Road to Canada
Dysis
E.T. Armies
Eldritch
Fantasy Grounds Virtual RPG Tabletop
Fibrillation
Haunted
Hyper Light Drifter
Iron Soul
Lost Sector Online
McDROID
Mosacio - Tiling Window Manger (I get the feeling this one isn't a game)
MouseCraft
Nihilumbra
No Heroes
Of Guards and Thieves
PULSAR: Lost Colony
Race the Sun
The Sandbox
Shade 3D Basic (Also probably not a game)
Skyscraper Simulator
Slenderman's Shadow
Vox
Wildfire Worlds
Zombies.

I'm not familiar with most of these names but it's good to see Race the Sun and MouseCraft in there - they're both quality games and well-deserving of approval. As always, the approval process is not a release party, and each title will hit Steam independently as it comes ready.

Source: Steam [http://steamcommunity.com/games/765/announcements/detail/1569793445975446479]

Terraniux

Oct 4, 2011
The only one of those games that I gave more than a brief glance (if I saw them at all) at was E.T. Armies. It looked like your average, run of the mill military themed sci-fi shooter.

ForumSafari

Sep 25, 2012
Mosacio somehow manages to combine the worst of a tiling WM and a floating WM. It's quite an achievement for a WM to be both rigid and to require dragging.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Hyper Light Drifter's Kickstarter hasn't even ended and it got through Good for them.

Isn't Age of Wushu that eastern MMO that allows players to castrate each other? I seem to remember an artticle on it a few months back.

Penguinplayer

Mar 31, 2009
I know some of these games, that's neat. I like to have my entire library on Steam.

Imre Csete said:
Awww, still no Long Live The Queen.

Well, there is always next time.
Long Live The Queen was approved on the last batch, you need to be more dedicated to the crown, boy.

r0seyp0m

Oct 11, 2012
Mcoffey said:
Isn't Slenderman's Shadow just a map-pack ripoff of Slender? I'd have thought the Steam Community would be a bit more selective.

Either way, good to see more indies getting some Steam-Love.
People should stop applying Slender games to greenlight altogether, imo. There are just way, way too many of them and there is very little difference between them.