Injustice: Gods Among Us Coming to PS4, Vita and PC November 12

Michael Epstein

Sep 9, 2013
Injustice: Gods Among Us Coming to PS4, Vita and PC November 12

Injustice: Gods Among Us will get the GOTY treatment on platforms new and old.

Injustice: Gods Among Us will be heading to PS4, Vita, and PC when the game's "Ultimate Edition" hits stores November 12. Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition will include the full game, plus all of its post-release DLC.

The PS4 port, developed by High Voltage, will add PS4-exclusive features including streaming, video sharing and touchpad functionality for the Dual Shock 4 controller. High Voltage is also working on the PC version of the game.

The Vita version of the games will run at a solid 60 fps, according to Armature senior director Jack Buser [http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/07/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-coming-to-ps-vita-on-november-12th/]. The Vita version will also get "ad-hoc multiplayer, traditional multiplayer over wifi, and touch controls to Story Mode and various S.T.A.R. Labs Missions."

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition will also launch on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Sources: PlayStation Blog [http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/7/4811824/injustice-gods-among-ps-vita-release-date]

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
Ahah new this would be out by years end, my patience has paid off. Can't wait to grab it during the steam sale. =)

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
might pick this one up for PC at some point. i'm curious though, no xbone release? seems a bit odd

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
Good to see more fighting games on the PC. Looks like this genre is making a comeback for my gaming platform of choice.
I hope that Namco will take notice of this.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
This is why I have only rented Injustice up until this point, once I am sure that they aren't doing any more DLC for the game I am going to pick this up. If this edition comes out on the Wii U that is the version I will get because that way I don't have to play the iPhone game to get all of the costumes.

sid

Jan 22, 2013
This is pretty cool, actually. I appreciate the lack of upcoming DLC on the PC version

xptn40S

Jan 11, 2011
Ah good. I was hoping for a Complete edition PC-release (but at the same time, expecting it).

Does there happen to be any word on whether it will include all the content from that mobile game from the get-go or not though?

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
Doom972 said:
Good to see more fighting games on the PC. Looks like this genre is making a comeback for my gaming platform of choice.
Namco is releasing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 on Steam in a few weeks. Depending on those sales we could see a Tekken game show up next. Then I could show all my PC buddies what I'm talking about when I say Tekken is better than Street Fighter

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
AzrealMaximillion said:
Doom972 said:
Namco is releasing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 on Steam in a few weeks. Depending on those sales we could see a Tekken game show up next. Then I could show all my PC buddies what I'm talking about when I say Tekken is better than Street Fighter
I was actually hoping for Soul Calibur. I like the big swords. Tekken is much better when playing with friends, since it's much easier to pull off combos accidentally.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a shoddy mess of a port like MK9 for PC.

I mean, yes, we've gotten many bad or lazy ports for the PC over the years, but there's those games and there's MK9, wich is DMC 3 and RE 4 bad.

Donzacuceron

Sep 22, 2012
SupahGamuh said:
Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a shoddy mess of a port like MK9 for PC.

I mean, yes, we've gotten many bad or lazy ports for the PC over the years, but there's those games and there's MK9, wich is DMC 3 and RE 4 bad.
What are you talking about? Ran smooth for me.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Damn, should I take this to mean there won't be any new characters? Dammit, I wanted some Grodd, Inhumanoid and/or Kilowog action...oh well, maybe in a potential sequel. Or maybe I should just saw "screw it" and get Scribblenauts Unmasked...