Borderlands 2 Gets New TK Baha's Bloody Harvest DLC October 22

Michael Epstein

Sep 9, 2013
Borderlands 2 Gets New TK Baha's Bloody Harvest DLC October 22

The next wave of Borderlands 2 DLC kicks off next week.

Just when you were done with Borderlands 2... It's pulling you right back in! TK Baha's Bloody Harvest, yet another DLC pack, will hit PSN, XBLA, PC and Mac October 22, 2K Games announced on its blog. The mission-based DLC will add new locations, enemies, and quests.

Bloody Harvest will be the first of at least three "Headhunter" DLC packs. The Headhunter packs will include new missions, culminating in tough fights against "unique bosses." The Headhunters missions can be played "sitting either by yourself, or with friends," and will cost $2.99 each.

In TK Baha's Bloody Harvest, the vault hunters will take orders from the zombified corpse of former ally TK Baha, who sends them on missions to collect the pieces of the key to the Pumpkin Kingpin's Pumpkin Patch. All the while, your enemies will drop "augmented candies" that add temporary stat boosts, including increased speed and damage.

Source: 2K Games [http://www.2kgames.com/blog/borderlands-2-headhunter-1-tk-baha-s-bloody-harvest-available-on-october-22nd]

Tahaneira

Social Justice Rogue
Feb 1, 2011
... fucking hell.

Is there ever going to be a complete retail version of the game at this point? Or are they just planning to release Borderlands 3 in bits and pieces via DLC for its predecessor?

ultrabiome

Sep 14, 2011
there have been multiple deals to get the full game plus most of the DLC for <$20 in recent memory (steam). i got BL & BL2 & the 4 big DLC packs for $20 or so from amazon. as much as i generally hate this, at least these are bite size chunks at a reasonable prices.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Tahaneira said:
Is there ever going to be a complete retail version of the game at this point? Or are they just planning to release Borderlands 3 in bits and pieces via DLC for its predecessor?
Borderlands 3? Surely you mean the Borderlands Ultimate Retail Pass Plus, which includes all* the DLC not included in the Borderlands Season Pass, which is a lot of stuff don't you know!

Yes sir, the BURPP offers excellent value for players who have already bought Borderlands 2 and the Borderlands 2 Season Pass.

*Does not include access to future DLC, stay tuned for the Gearbox Retail Assault Bundle, including all the extra DLC not included in the Season Pass or the BURPP bundle or the game or you credit card bill, a snip at only ONE HUNDRED MEEELLLEEEON DOLLLARS!

Glaice

Mar 18, 2013
Wasn't TK Baja murdered later on in the BL1 storyline? How is he back from the dead?

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Glaice said:
Wasn't TK Baja murdered later on in the BL1 storyline? How is he back from the dead?
He reappears in the Zombie Island Of Dr. Ned DLC as a zombie.

Now he's back. Still a zombie though.

ZeroAE

Jun 7, 2010
Glaice said:
He returned as a zombie in the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC for BL 1.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
I just don't know. I mean I want the full game but what's the point? They're likely just going to release the platinum edition next year, likely for 60 dollars again! I just want to own the full game before I play all of it damn it >.<

Battenberg

Browncoat
Aug 16, 2012
Inb4 complaining about Borderlands 2 DLC/ season pass/ whatever else people are complaining about at the moment.

Oh no, too late...

Ironically this game has gotten almost as much grief from gamers than Alien: Colonial Marines.

As far as I'm concerned this sounds interesting, especially at $3 per DLC as long as you get more than one mission out of each part.

fluxy100

May 22, 2010
Have to wonder how much content we're getting for 3$, should be interesting to see. I've enjoyed all the Borderlands 2 DLC so far so I'll probably be getting this one too.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
This is just hilarious.
Vanilla, Season passes, DLC, micro DLC, GOTY,... but wait there is more, why did you even make the fucking game of the year release if it's not done :D

I guess at least one game has to earn back what their brethren flushed down the toilet at Gearbox.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Really disappointed they are making something similar to the zombie DLC from the first game.
I have no urge to get this.

They even hinted strongly at the next DLC being the moonbase.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Is this part of the season pass? If not, then I highly doubt I'll bother. Also if not, what the hell is the point of a season pass if only gets you %50 of the DLC? I really like Borderlands 2 but they seem to making the DLC as confusing as possible which is just annoying.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
piinyouri said:
Really disappointed they are making something similar to the zombie DLC from the first game.
I have no urge to get this.

They even hinted strongly at the next DLC being the moonbase.
The moonbase DLC is something I might actually go for. That's somewhere we have to go eventually. Plus heading to the moonbase makes sense as it would lead into the third game quite naturally with

them finding there are vaults on other planets. Probably about time they took a break from Pandora, as fun as it's been.

Quadocky

Aug 30, 2012
I think they should have made it more clear that the main game without DLC is basically twice as big as the first game in terms of content. I cannot bring myself to buy DLC for this game, I cannot even finish the main game as I pretty much spend all my time exploring and driving around.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
wombat_of_war said:
:-| so much for that game of the year edtion on steam at the moment
Let's be fair, though. We knew this was coming for over a year. I mean, if people want to buy the GOTY edition, that's great. But Gearbox has made no illusion about this upcoming content.