Leaked GameStop Ad Shows Zelda 3DS XL Coming to US

roseofbattle

News Room Contributor
Apr 18, 2011
Leaked GameStop Ad Shows Zelda 3DS XL Coming to US

The limited edition 3DS XL is no longer only for Europe.

It's apparently never too early to start preparing for Black Friday as a GameStop Black Friday advertisement was leaked. The advertisement shows several sales on games, promotions for that Friday, and a Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL.

Nintendo announced earlier the limited edition 3DS would be available in November for Europe but had said nothing about the US. GameStop has confirmed that this ad is legitimate, according to Polygon. GameStop is not aware how the advertisement leaked. The bundle includes a download of A Link Between Worlds, and it costs $219.99.

As the game is scheduled for a Nov. 22 release, as is the limited edition 3DS will release in Europe, the Zelda 3DS XL will likely come out the same day in the US.

The ad also shows a Luigi's Mansion bundle, including a blue 3DS and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for $169.99. Trading in a 3DS reduces the price to $94.99 while trading in a 3DS XL reduces it to $69.99.

There are several other deals as well, so checking out each page of the advertisement on BFAds may be worth your time if you're willing to get out of bed in the middle of the night to stand in long lines for the right deals.

Source: Polygon [http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad?page=8]

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Aw man, I want to get a 3dsXL to play Pokemon, but now I must decide if I want the pimp golden triforce or the super mellow blue pokemon one.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Nintendo really seems to be pulling a Microsoft with these limited edition 3DS'. I'm reminded of the different styles of 360's we've gotten over the years. XD

AgentLampshade

Nov 9, 2009
Reminds me of Wasa-bi's one, only not as badass. Anyone else remember that? I can't seem to find the...Found it.

Awesome.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
ERMAHGERD. If I get a 3DS, I might as well make it that one. I've got a few games to catch up on there anyway.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I still can't fathom why most of the special editions 3DS' don't come to the US. I'd buy the Charizard XL in a heartbeat if it ever came here.