Game Music Bundle of the Damned Arrives Next Week

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Game Music Bundle of the Damned Arrives Next Week

The Game Music Bundle of the Damned will feature soundtracks from Dead Space, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, Silent Hill, Plants vs. Zombies and many others.

We're a little ahead of schedule here, as the Game Music Bundle of the Damned doesn't actually go live until next week, but it's a good one and there's not a whole lot of anything else going on today, so let's have at it. The upcoming Halloween compilation will offer a total of 14 soundtracks; pay $1 for five of them, or pay $10 (or more) and get the whole bag o' sweetness. It's a pretty decent list of tunes, too.

Alice: Madness Returns
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Bloodrayne: Betrayal
Dead Space
Home
Limbo
Organ Trail
Plants Vs. Zombies
Penumbra
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Survaillant
The Horror at MS Aurora
Year Walk

Top contributors will have their names listed on a leaderboard and can earn physical treats including games, signed sheet music and Game Music Bundle "care packages." The Game Music Bundle of the Damned goes live on October 22 at gamemusicbundle.com [http://www.gamemusicbundle.com/].

Bleidd Whitefalcon

Mar 8, 2012
I'm actually a little disappointed that it doesn't have music from Shadows of the Damned in. Would be a perfect fit given the titles.

Jun 20, 2013
IDK, I thought Shattered Memories had an awesome soundtrack. But then again, that was one out of the two games on there that I actually played. Hell Frozen Rain, Acceptance, some of the atmospheric background tracks. Used to loop that shit. >_>

Falterfire

Jul 9, 2012
Chaosritter said:
I really hope they don't get greedy now. I really liked the pay-the-average model, but the last few bundles decided that the "average" price is fixed at $6. It was quite a step up from the usual $3.50, but still tolerable. But $10 for a bunch of digital soundtracks? How about no?
Based on this you seem to be laboring under the misconception that this bundle is by the Humble Bundle folks. This is actually a bundle pulled together by a totally separate company with no relation to the Humble Bundle guys as far as I can tell.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
This is actually hugely cool for me. I love the games I've played on here, and the ones who aren't have some mightily good soundtracks based on their soundtrack videos on youtube. I can't guarantee this will be great, but I'm pretty much sold on this one.

IanDavis

Blue Blaze Irregular 1st Class
Aug 18, 2012
The only scary track I'd need would be the radio static from Silent Hill 1. *shiver*

GiantRaven

Dec 5, 2010
Chaosritter said:
But $10 for a bunch of digital soundtracks? How about no?
You think $10 for 16 albums is an unfair price? You're damn right, this is worth so much more than that.