Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Gets A Release Date

Josh Engen

Aug 19, 2013
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Gets A Release Date

Tecmo Koei has finally unveiled the release date for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z.

After announcing the title in 2012, Tecmo Koei has been relatively quiet about Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. But today the company broke its silence to reveal the game's release date.

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, a game that's being directed by Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune, is scheduled to hit North American shelves on March 4th. Currently, Tecmo Koei is planning to release the title on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Steam, but I'm forced to wonder if the company has secret plans for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

If you're not up to speed on Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, here's what you need to know: The protagonist, Yaiba Kamikaze, is an undead warrior with an insatiable lust for killing and an arsenal of cybernetic weaponry. Also, most of the gameplay will be dedicated to killing zombies and seeking revenge.

If that doesn't pique your interest, nothing will.

Source: Press Release

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Ninjas? Zombies? Throw in pirate robot vampires and you have yourself the game of the year.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Tanis said:
iHope it's better than Ninja Gaiden 3.
This. Ninja Gaiden Black was the last perfect Ninja Gaiden game we've had. And that was like... what... 9 years ago? LOL

But yeah. Ninja Gaiden 2 was too unbalanced and Ninja Gaiden 3 was...

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
I saw this at MCM, looked interesting, didn't get to play it though(not 18 yet).

It looks like they're going for a deadpool-esque "ridiculous" brawler vibe, and I'm down with that.

These games could always do with more humour.