League of Legends' Nasus is Getting an "Infernal" Legendary Skin

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
League of Legends' Nasus is Getting an "Infernal" Legendary Skin

League of Legends[/I] was first released back in 2009, you can understand that Nasus, who was one of the original 40 champions, is looking quite a bit rough around the edges.

As usual, there's no concrete date as to when Nasus' new toys will go live, but we can probably assume they will be released with the next patch.

Source: League of Legends [http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/skin-preview/infernal-nasus-prepares-ascend]

Meestor Pickle

Jul 29, 2010
Getting a strong Felguard vibe from Warcraft 3 here :p
Cool looking skin and I love to play Nasus, his ult shows his true form as the gatekeeper to ELO Hell

Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
SecretNegative said:
Is this news? I know gaming news aren't exactly flourishing right now, but Riot releases Legendary skins all the time. This is what, the 16th? I even really like LoL but isn't there anything else remotely interesting going on now?
Eh, it's hardly less news worthy than a game getting discounted on Steam. Besides, judging by the amount of coverage LoL seems to be the most popular topic amongst Escapist's news writers.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Oh balls. This is going to attract all the Nasus players I suppose. Casually walks in from top at 30 minutes with 600 stacks on his Q with a load of items and singlehandedly wins the game.

Well, alternately he could just fail completely and let the enemy Windamere literally push our nexus singlehandedly from top. There's losing your lane and then there's that.

Where is my Alistar upgrade anyway? Best support.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
SecretNegative said:
The Wykydtron said:
Oh balls. This is going to attract all the Nasus players I suppose. Casually walks in from top at 30 minutes with 600 stacks on his Q with a load of items and singlehandedly wins the game.

Well, alternately he could just fail completely and let the enemy Windamere literally push our nexus singlehandedly from top. There's losing your lane and then there's that.

Where is my Alistar upgrade anyway? Best support.
Meh, Nasus lategame is extremely overrated. Seriously, try playing nasus against a Tristana. You'll be lucky if you even get in range to W her before you die. The thing Nasus is best at is really Midgame 1v1 fights at toplane, when he usually has a considerable 300-400 stacks, and is very tanky. he can pretty much 1v1 anyone in the entire game at that point. In actual teamfights however, he, like Tryndamere, doesn't do very well.
Well Trist is only played once in a blue moon on EU West (maybe she's more popular on NA) so that's not really a good example. Wither is hands down the best slow in the game, it ruins anyone who relies on autoattacks and any squishy without a dash or hard escape is fucked in a fight. AKA every single carry in existence except Ezreal, Corki and Lucien.

Nasus has infinite scaling though, which is why he's famous for his late game you could sit there farming forever until you can oneshot a squishy with precisely one Q.

I guess he is the sort of tank you can ignore and go for the carries. Not like Shen with the taunt or J4 with the big fuck off 5v1 me bro death arena.

However your carries will need protecting because Nasus gives no fucks and runs in, hence why we pick J4. We get a brilliant 5 man dunk then sit on top of the AD carry spamming E,Q. Get off son!