8 Xbox One Exclusives That Will Keep You Busy

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Xbox One Exclusives That Will Keep You Busy

Now that you've got your Xbox One we have eight games that you should get your hands on to get the fullest Xbox One experience.

Read Full Article

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
It's... not funny.

Completely inaccurate descriptions can be funny in their incongruity, but this isn't an example of that. There has to be an ironic twist, or an eerie mirroring of the subject, or a play on words somewhere.

Randomized Markov chains? Not so much.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
I have to agree with the above posts, these galleries are... meh. They just aren't very amusing.

Itsthefuzz

Apr 1, 2010
I'd have preferred an actual opinion on the launch titles than whatever this is. This isn't informative or even really funny, at least in my opinion.

Phrozenflame500

Dec 26, 2012
So 8 randomly picked xBone exclusives followed up by a bad joke?

Ok then, not exactly what I'd call quality material.

Midniqht

Beer Quaffer
Jul 10, 2009
To echo everyone else here so far, this was a letdown of an article. Any useful material? Nope. Any good jokes even? Nope. I'd much rather have seen an article that actually gave a meaningful description or synopsis of each game mentioned.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
This is the worst of these excuses for "game journalism" yet. They've never been funny, but this is the least amusing, and most cringeworthy of them all.

An empty page would be better than this mess.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Why does this exist? It's just some random screenshots from Xbone launch games followed by some of the lamest attempts at making jokes I've ever seen... Why do these gallery features keep getting put up? They are almost never funny and look like they could have been made in about ten minutes. Then they're given a title that will trick people into actually looking at the things.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
This gallery is honestly pretty embarrassing. The jokes completely fell flat, and the choice of imagery left a lot to be desired.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
The only thing amusing about this 'article' was that I realised I now care so little about consoles, that I genuinely have no idea whether or not those synopses are factual.
Apart from Killer Instinct anyway; I'm not an idiot.

Mar 30, 2010
Speaking as someone who left the Master Race to join the ranks of the Great Unwashed 360 crowd, those titles read more like 8 reasons to avoid the Nextbox. I'm fairly loyal to my 360, but those titles look ... well ... dire, to be honest. Hence my decision not to make the move to the next gen until the middle of next year at the earliest - to give time for the One to build up some titles that are worth playing. Basically what we have at the moment are a bunch of weak titles hoping to sell on the 'ooh, pretty pictures!' card.

AMCization

Jun 1, 2009
I literally haven't posted on this site in years and I re-remembered my password to tell you how awful this "article" was. Horrendous.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
These are always horrible. I really hate being impolite, but damn; step up your game or quit doing them. :/

Strelok

Dec 22, 2012
I really didn't need 8 more reasons to avoid being Xboned, but thanks I guess. I'll add them to the ever expanding list.

Shamanic Rhythm

Dec 6, 2009
Was this post some kind of dig at the Xbone for having a whole raft of incredibly uninteresting 'exclusives'? It certainly didn't make me feel like I was missing out...

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Well, I seem to be the odd one out here but I thought it was hilarious.
Coming from someone that likes Xbox, the Ryse and Forza comments were the best jokes I've seen on the escapist this year.

I can imagine either A: someone having a terrible day then their Xbox One turning up in the mail smashed so they come and write this.

Or B: Telling this to a group of hardcore fans about each series with a completely straight face.

PoolCleaningRobot

Mar 18, 2012
AMCization said:
I literally haven't posted on this site in years and I re-remembered my password to tell you how awful this "article" was. Horrendous.
But it was worth it just so I could laugh at this