The Walking Dead Season Two Out On Steam December 17th

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
The Walking Dead Season Two Out On Steam December 17th

Telltale's new season is out in time for Christmas, and there are some preorder deals you may want to look at.

The Walking Dead Season Two [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/130118-The-Walking-Dead-Season-2-Releases-This-Month], featuring Clem, Omid, and maybe some folks from 400 Days, is out December 17th. This reveal comes to you courtesy of Steam, which - as you might have guessed - has some pre-order savings available now. The season's 10% off, at $22.49; it'll be $24.99 at retail.

Telltale's running a similar preorder over on its own page, with an added bonus: the collector's edition DVD [http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/], which can be yours for only shipping and handling, if you buy a season pass from Telltale. Telltale has confirmed that this offer extends to overseas purchasers, so if you're the sort that just can't live without the DVD, better get your credit card out.

No word yet on availability on other platforms. Here's hoping the mobile version will be out ASAP!

Source: Steam [http://store.steampowered.com/app/261030/]

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I SHALL FEEL ALL OF THE FEELS! Thought this does beg a question. Are they going to work on season 2 and the Wolf Among Us at the same time?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
..and purchased. Thanks Telltale (hope it's good again!). Will wait until all episodes are released before playing.

I wonder how it's going to be this time. Of course with season one we got to be playing someone looking after a well-written child character, so I wonder how much the feel of the game will change now that we ARE (at least for some of the time) that child character. Will it be a markedly different experience?

Someone post a feels gif, go on..

bug_of_war

Nov 30, 2012
All I want is one fucking update on episode 2 The Wolf Among Us, yet every day I see a Telltale story it's about everything BUT that. Come on guys, please just give me a glimmer of hope that it's coming soon.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Hmm, last time people who bought from them directly got a bonus by getting 400 Days free. I am wondering whether to get it with them this time in case something similar happens again.

Teoes said:
Someone post a feels gif, go on..

RikuoAmero

Jan 27, 2010
Sorry, but I'm not going to pay for the season pass. His Almighty Awesomeness that Is the Holy Jim says not to.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Didn't play the first one and still don't care. Now if steam started offering Walking Dead comics that I could transfer over to a tablet, I'd definitely be interested.

Jun 20, 2013
I've negotiated how to handle the gut-wrench of the series. Dual screen setup with WD on side and The Sound of Music on the other (or some other feel-good malarkey).

RikuoAmero said:
Sorry, but I'm not going to pay for the season pass. His Almighty Awesomeness that Is the Holy Jim says not to.
Thank God for Jim