Nasrin

Leviathan
May 30, 2011
Borderlands 2: How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day DLC Review

A Christmas gift for die-hards only.

Read Full Article

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Hmmm... seems you're giving it a bad recommendation only because it doesn't compare to the extremely high level of the big story DLCs. But if you were to compare it to other similarly priced DLCs, or even with the other two small Headhunter Packs, it stands as a much more worthy addition to the game. It's by no means a must have, but for only $3 any player of the game will definitely be getting their money's worth.

Xeorm

Apr 13, 2010
New Troll said:
Hmmm... seems you're giving it a bad recommendation only because it doesn't compare to the extremely high level of the big story DLCs. But if you were to compare it to other similarly priced DLCs, or even with the other two small Headhunter Packs, it stands as a much more worthy addition to the game. It's by no means a must have, but for only $3 any player of the game will definitely be getting their money's worth.
Nah, I'd have to agree with this review. Me and 3 other friends went in here a week or so ago, and it was rather boring. The mobs hadn't scaled to our level, so it was rather too easy. In addition, the mobs were very dry, leading to it being a rather large waste of time. The end fight was fairly cool at least, but sadly gave no good loot. (Partially due to it being 3-5 levels underneath us)

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Colour me slightly annoyed but not entirely surprised. I think a nice mauve should do for that. Pass the box, would you?

Oh, actually, that reminded me - Tripwire Interactive still do events and maps every All Hallow's Eve, Summer and Winter Solstice for Killing Floor and they're absolutely free.

thehorror2

Jan 25, 2010
Alright Gearbox, that's enough. Borderlands 2 was excellent but I KNOW you're sitting on the rights to the Homeworld series. Remember that HD rerelease you were talking about? That's what I REALLY wanted for Christmas.

Aikayai

May 31, 2011
I think Gearbox gave a poor descriptor to its headhunter packs. They're pretty much the same as the other cosmetic DLC's just with a bit of content thrown in to remind you the game exists. Its a neat idea, but they missed a trick by not adding more arena fights. It would have added a lot more play time to the DLC with far less assets required.