Teen Assaults Parent With Taco

Logan Frederick

Aug 19, 2006
Teen Assaults Parent With Taco

A 19 year-old gamer has been arrested for attacking his own mother with one of the most physically harmful foreign biological weapons available on the street: a taco.

In Deltona, Florida lives a kid so devious, so deadly and so addicted to videogames that when his mom unplugged his Xbox console, Zachary Moir pushed his mother, swore at her and slapped her in the face with a taco.

His mother, Dena Moir, told Fox News [http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8257440&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1] that she had gone upstairs because Zachary wouldn't answer her calls for him to come eat dinner. The violence and yelling began once she turned off his system.

"I've been having trouble with him for a while. [He] won't work, won't go to school. He's being rude and disrespectful. Pushing things to the limit as far as the violence," she said.

A few minutes later, Dena returned downstairs to finish cooking tacos until Zachary, continuing the string [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/88598] of gaming-inspired violence on adults, slapped her arm, grabbed a taco and hit his mother in the face with it.

"He went ahead and hit me with the taco and I got taco all over my shirt and kitchen," she recounted. "I've threatened to call police before. But anyway this time, I thought he went too far so I called police and he's in jail now."

The police did arrive and arrested Zachary, who has since called his house multiple times. His mom has unsympathetically let him sit in jail without answering her phone in order to "teach him a lesson."

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
sv93 said:
Its always funny when you see news here that is was already posted by a non news contributor :p
Yup, that was posted a week or so ago, right?

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I remember when I was 15 or 16 I got really mad at my dad and basically punched him in the back of the head. It wasn't over videogames though, I think it was over school or something like that.

I was an angry teenager.

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Logan Frederick said:
continuing the string of gaming-inspired violence on adults
This made me laugh. It really did. In addition:

Logan Frederick said:
I got taco all over my shirt and kitchen
Oh no! Attack me please but leave my shirt and kitchen out of it!

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
She should have been wearing her taco-proof vest. By which I mean an apron...GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN WOMAN! Zing. Sigh. Sorry.

God damn it media. New president tomorrow, Israel blowing up schools and the worst economic crisis in 30 years and this is the news you come up with?

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
You know, I have never felt the urge to swing a taco at someone, especially not my mother. In fact, when someone says it's dinner time I turn the system off and bolt to the table. I mean, since when are games more important than food?

Cyclomega

Jul 28, 2008
That's it, I'm now officially laughing at all those idiots the other side of the Atlantic Ocean blaming video games for everything and locking up their kids for having a taco thrown at their faces...

You are parents, do your job instead of whining in front of TV cams...

By the way, this was a very retarded story, albeit lulzy...

GENTLEMEN ! BEHOLD ! TACO !

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
xitel said:
You know, I have never felt the urge to swing a taco at someone, especially not my mother. In fact, when someone says it's dinner time I turn the system off and bolt to the table. I mean, since when are games more important than food?
Myself too. Perhaps I was just raised to have manners and to do what my pearents told me as, long as it wasn't idiotic or lacking in common sense.

luckshot

Jul 18, 2008
blackcherry said:
xitel said:
Myself too. Perhaps I was just raised to have manners and to do what my pearents told me as, long as it wasn't idiotic or lacking in common sense.
or maybe it was the "when your 18 you can live here by our rules or get out" speech

Alone Disciple

Jun 10, 2008
Personally I'd like to know if they were soft or hard shell taco's. That makes a world of difference and may constitute aggravated assault as opposed to a misdemeanor.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
If there was enough hotsauce, would it count as a biological atttack on a individual?

LaxLuster

Dec 11, 2008
He's 19 and doesn't work or go to school and lives at home? He's already pathetic, being a shit to his parents just means he's a moronic ingrate.

I'd boot his ass out of the house.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Of course this was reported on Fox, if I was ever to be interviewed, I would accept from everyone but fox.