The Walking Dead Recap: Season 4 Episode 10 "Inmates"

Dan O'Halloran

Feb 4, 2014
The Walking Dead Recap: Season 4 Episode 10 "Inmates"

Four stories this week, and the story may be finally pushing forward.

Read Full Article

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Wait, I thought the first part of the season was good! Kept me on my toes the whole time?Am I alone in this? I'm just happy that it's not a Carl centric episode.

wolfehound22

Nov 18, 2013
I've enjoyed the show from ep 1. I know a lot of others have their issues with it, but I love it. The first part of the season I really liked, sure they were all in the prison, but I see this as something that would happen in some sort of apocolypse. You would find a place and set up camp. I do not understand the need to constantly have them moving. That would get old after awhile as well. That said, I've really enjoyed these two episodes, and they are probably my favorite so far. I am really looking forward to the direction they take it. I have read the comic, so I do have my own ideas, but I am interested to see what they change.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I wouldn't call Tara's acts in the attack on the prison a "betrayal." She figured out things they had been told where not right and they shouldn't be fighting pretty much the instant she learned prisoners had been taken and the Governor beheaded Hershel. She never even shot a walker during the attack.

Other than that, nice recap. I was really surprised that little ass-kicker survived. It's fun to see the differences between the comic and the show.

In the comic Sophia managed to survive the prison, Carol doesn't, and she comes to believe Glenn and Maggie are her "real" parents back on Hershel's farm; she gets pretty damn crazy (I guess that's what the crazy sister is in there to replace). Lori and the Judith die at the same time during the escape from the prison.

Britishfan

Jan 9, 2013
Random Argument Man said:
Wait, I thought the first part of the season was good! Kept me on my toes the whole time?Am I alone in this? I'm just happy that it's not a Carl centric episode.
Nope, you're not alone at all. I enjoyed both mysteries (rat killer and overzealous disease control), and I liked the the idea that even in their nice protected (democratic?) community they we're still vulnerable to disease. I would like to have seen something on that council that was mentioned, but hey ho.

I was surprised not to see a joke here aimed at the idea that all the unnamed faces from Woodberry or between seasons were all thrown onto a bus and killed off.

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
Would be awesome if you didn't plaster a picture of someone in the series on your front page. I haven't finished season 3 yet, and now I know that woman is still alive. I don't go looking for spoilers, but I do want to be able to browse the front page of escapist without getting it..

Fdzzaigl

Mar 31, 2010
Here we go, the baby survived. Another deviation that will lead to more cheesiness.

Le sigh...