It's Not Cosplay

Jan 12, 2012
I'm not sure that Dark Souls outfit is practical. You need to make sure your fingers have full range of motion if you want to survive.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
And I come to this strip a matter of days after re-watching the first two Patlabor movies and right after listening to the first ost. Excuse me while I squee my lungs out ^_^.

warmachine

Hating everyone equally
Legacy
Nov 28, 2012
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think it's possible to see out of that gimp mask. Or is that the best way to play Dark Souls II?

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Love the Patlabor Officer Uniform, even if the Titanfall devs are being complete douchebags about the obvious japanese giant robot influences on the Titans...

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Loved the cosplay of Titanfall and Metal Gear, Dark Souls cosplay pretty much nails it since that's how I see Dark Souls as a game where you gimp yourself and love the torture and pain and yet enjoy it and want to get beaten more.

Which is mostly why I'll never touch that game and it's not remotely my cup of tea, I'd rather prefer TF and MG this march though.

Edit: guess we can call this a /Dark Souls thread from now on.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
warmachine said:
I don't think it's possible to see out of that gimp mask. Or is that the best way to play Dark Souls II?
Well for the first few tries, it cannot hurt I guess. In Dark Souls you are pretty much going to fail anyway.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I'm not sure that Dark Souls outfit is practical. You need to make sure your fingers have full range of motion if you want to survive.
Latex is remarkably nonrestrictive.

Can't say I have ever gone full immersion like this. I think I once wore a Spiderman shirt when I played Maximum Carnage on my snes as a kid.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
DAT Dark Souls costume. More amazing that the fact she's wearing one, is the fact that she had it in the first place...

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
I don't know if I'd play south park in a Kenny costume. Y'know. Because he always dies? Bad for morale.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
warmachine said:
The point is that Dark Souls II is going to fuck you and there's nothing you can do about it. That you have to do exactly what it wants or it'll punish you, you are its *****.

Soooo, do you want to play a game?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
warmachine said:
It probably wouldn't hurt her chances much.

But to be truly accurate, it should probably be on fire.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
008Zulu said:
This top tip brought to you by latex unlimited, live the dream!

OT, thanks for the mental image/ nightmare of Dark Soul players in a gimp suit!

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Hah, I knew you had to be a bit of a masochist to play Dark Souls! Also, I got a kick oout of Erin in Kenny's parka, I dunno why.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
warmachine said:
Well, at least you can't SEE yourself getting pwned, lol.

That last panel brings the whole gag home.

jaymiechan

Jun 27, 2012
008Zulu said:

Can't say I have ever gone full immersion like this. I think I once wore a Spiderman shirt when I played Maximum Carnage on my snes as a kid.
Depends on how thick it is.