6 Comics From February You Need To Read

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
6 Comics From February You Need To Read

Technically, this one came in at the end of January, but it's great so we're going with it. If you're a fan of on DeForge's site.

Falterfire

Jul 9, 2012
Not gonna lie: As not a comics person it's really really weird to see you just suggesting random issues like #28 and #19. Is it really going to do anything for me to grab a random issue in a line I haven't read the rest of? Am I going to actually enjoying randomly reading issue #36 of Daredevil, or do I need to read issues #1-#35 first?

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
What not Superior-Spidy as it enters Goblin nation? Or the all-new x-men/guardians of the galaxy Trial of Jean Grey crossover? Or Deadly Class?! Or She-Hulk? Decent list regardless. I reckon you should do a list of comics people may have missed out last year like Black science, East of West, Lazarus and I wanna say Saga but that came out in 2012 but deserves to be owned by all regardless.

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
Falterfire, rest assured as we get more of these under our belts it's going to be less impenetrable. Appreciate the feedback!

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
The lack of Ms. Marvel disappoints me. It disappoints me greatly. Excellent first issue for what's shaping up to be an interesting new character (a muslim female character no less. Sad that that's still an impressively ballsy thing even these days) and being issue #1, a good place to get started.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Falterfire said:
Not gonna lie: As not a comics person it's really really weird to see you just suggesting random issues like #28 and #19. Is it really going to do anything for me to grab a random issue in a line I haven't read the rest of? Am I going to actually enjoying randomly reading issue #36 of Daredevil, or do I need to read issues #1-#35 first?
Well they're starting a new run of Daredevil after this issue and that's starting at 1 so I think this issue's kinda leading into it, that said it's quite easy to get Waids daredevil run and worth it.