8 Scripts That Should Have Never Made It To The Big Screen

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Scripts That Should Have Never Made It To The Big Screen

Not all movies are created equal, some are just plain horrible. Today we give you eight films that should have never seen the light of day. So hop in and avoid these eight films, avoid them like your life depends on it.

Read Full Article

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Missing one god-awful movie with horrible dialogue.
I'll leave this quote: "What are they? Spacemen?" "Interdimensional beings, in point of fact."

CUnk

Oct 24, 2008
Hrm. I liked "Cowboys and Aliens". I guess I can agree with the rest though.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Some context would help this go a LONG way. Also, where is Batman and Robin, or Battlefield Earth?

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
KevinHe92 said:
I hope nobody got paid for this...whatever the hell this is.

Literally no context, no discussion, just a thrown together hodge podge list of random 'meh' movies? This passes for...an article?
I'm going to keep commenting on them until the quality improves, or I just get bored of wasting time on a forum that I use for wasting time.

That way, I'll be there to hand out compliments when the quality reaches passable, or even good.

Zen Bard

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Sep 16, 2012
I have to defend "The 13th Warrior"...particularly that specific line given its context in the film.

It was actually quite bad ass!

loukasmaki

Jun 9, 2010
Now sure everyone are entitled to their own personal preference. So I can't say more than I don't agree that cutthroat island and 13th warrior should be on this list. Battlefield Earth should be here. Biodome should be here. Miracle at S.t Anna should be here.

I think you should put the movie title somewhere since some of those movies I don't even recognize. Some context why you think these have been selected for this list would have been interesting.

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
AAAAAAAAAND we're back to the laziness that is failing to name what he is talking about. You were doing so good much better and now you are regressing. I still can't tell if he makes these to fuck with people or if they are "legit". Some of the movies on that list are stinkers to be sure, but some are classics (cult or otherwise).

SecondPrize

Mar 12, 2012
For the most part, I have no idea what films you're talking about here. I agree about Pluto Nash.

Jiffex

Dec 11, 2011
I actually really enjoyed John Carter. And I watched Green Lantern with super low expectations and found it ok. Not good, but ok. But most of the others I don't know what films they are or why they are bad.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
What no The Last Airbender? What about that lone "Bring all of your elderlies!" (Well it was something like that.)

loa

Jan 28, 2012
So if I don't know the movie, all I have is a quote ripped out of context.
You don't even mention the names of the movies these are from.

Ubiquitous Duck

Jan 16, 2014
Pretty sure this is missing a classic that needs to be addressed:

Mortal Kombat movie:

Character 'Bison' says: "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

Incredible.

Lilith

Mythical Zoan
Jul 9, 2012
Even looking past the lack of context or any sort of information about these films, their titles should be present in the very least.

This article may as well be another pointless Facebook status to the tune of 'stuff I don't like'.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Zen Bard said:
I have to defend "The 13th Warrior"...particularly that specific line given its context in the film.

Totally agree, this film doesn't belong in the list at all.

Personally I liked cowboys and aliens too, though mostly in a 'so bad its good' kind of way.

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
Ubiquitous Duck said:

Mortal Kombat movie:

Character 'Bison' says: "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

Incredible.
You mean Street Fighter the movie.

Ubiquitous Duck

Jan 16, 2014
Vivi22 said:
Ubiquitous Duck said:

Mortal Kombat movie:

Incredible.
You mean Street Fighter the movie.
Fudge. I meant to put in a quote from Mortal Kombat and then put in that quote from the Street Fighter film...

Not really sure how I ended up posting this half complete.

I meant to put in that gem of a quote of "mother! You're alive!", response: "Too bad you... will die!" It is also probably to do with terrible delivery. But a very cringeworthy moment nonetheless. You need to watch it to appreciate the fail.

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
Signa said:
Some context would help this go a LONG way. Also, where is Batman and Robin, or Battlefield Earth?
Battlefield Earth was terrible but Batman and Robin was glorious, it was a return to the funnier lighter toned batman like Adam West.

Tough I agree with your statement that this article needs some context to improve itself right now it reads like you did an image search for "worst movies."

Cerebrawl

Feb 19, 2014
Zen Bard said:

Yeah 13th Warrior was a good movie.