8 Reasons To Go To The Theater This Month

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Reasons To Go To The Theater This Month

This month is a great month for movies. Today we give you eight of the upcoming films for March that you'll probably want to see. So get off your couch and make your way to the theater for some first-class entertainment.

Read Full Article

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I think the reason why I really love the Noah movie is that it's really pissing off the 'Holiday Christians'.
-You know, the 'we haven't READ our bible, but we go every Easter/Xmas/etc' types.

It'll be fun to see if the movie is any good, or if it will end up like 'Son of God' and 'Passion of the Christ'.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Tanis said:
I think the reason why I really love the Noah movie is that it's really pissing off the 'Holiday Christians'.
-You know, the 'we haven't READ our bible, but we go every Easter/Xmas/etc' types.

It'll be fun to see if the movie is any good, or if it will end up like 'Son of God' and 'Passion of the Christ'.
Are you saying this is a "by the book" adaptation of the Noah myth? Because I don't wanna see Logan Lerman (Ham) fuck Russell Crowe (Noah) in the ass.

ShadowGandalf01

Oct 3, 2011
The only one on that list I wanna see is Need For Speed. My biggest question is: WHERE was Captain America: The Winter Soldier?

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
That's odd. I count 0 good reasons to go to the movies this month.

Oh, wait! Frozen is going to be playing at the dollar theater this month! So that's 1 good reason to go to the movies.

Edit: Okay, to be fair, I'm mildly interested in Veronica Mars. Not enough to see it in the theater, however. I'll wait for the DVD so I can get it from Red Box.

Edit 2: **watches Movie Bob's review of 300 2**

... well fuck me running. That actually looks good!

I didn't care much for the original 300, but this looks... well, actually good. Okay, so there's 2 reasons.

Coach Morrison

Jun 8, 2009
ShadowGandalf01 said:
The only one on that list I wanna see is Need For Speed. My biggest question is: WHERE was Captain America: The Winter Soldier?
That doesn't come until April, so I don't think it would fit in this category.

OT: The only one that has grabbed my attention is Need for speed and that's just to see how if it falls under the old video game adaption curse.

ShadowGandalf01

Oct 3, 2011
Coach Morrison said:
ShadowGandalf01 said:
That doesn't come until April, so I don't think it would fit in this category.

OT: The only one that has grabbed my attention is Need for speed and that's just to see how if it falls under the old video game adaption curse.
Ok, but I'm in UK and work at a cinema. Captain America is out on Mar 26th here. I guess it's April in US then. Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.