Let this Catwoman Cosplay Gallery Steal Your Afternoon

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Let this Catwoman Cosplay Gallery Steal Your Afternoon

If the Gotham TV series wants to get Catwoman right, here are some cosplayers worth consulting.

Read Full Article

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Meh, I only like number seven...
Surely there's a lot better out there than this lot? :(

Cerebrawl

Feb 19, 2014
Kenjitsuka said:
Meh, I only like number seven...
Surely there's a lot better out there than this lot? :(
I prefer #5 and #10, but #7's not bad.

But yeah most of those aren't that good looking, or that good costumes.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Most of these weren't every good.

Either the outfit looked bad, or the woman did.

Tis a shame.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Johnny Novgorod said:
I approve of this list. Yaya Han's in it.
Indeed, she has my vote.

Despite their best efforts, I believe the new t.v series will fail because it has to stand up against West's Batman series.

Khanht Cope

Jul 22, 2011
I don't like most of these, part of it is the popular costume designs; I think the character's costume could use a redesign. The character is supposed to look alluring and be carried in a way where she doesn't also come across like a weirdo in the cold light of day.

I think the shiny black skin-tight with tacky ears and open cleavage look doesn't work for this. I've never liked that particular design anyway; because at the same time as trying to down-play the cat costume look, she still ends up looking like a woman in a silly hat; I also find it quite unappealing and the open zipper which reveals absence of breast support makes everything worse. The zipper annoys me because (with some kind of breast support) it makes sense as something she might improvise when cornered, but it's kept open too often to keep the interest of others (eg viewers over the panels). On virtually all of these actual women they look overly try-hard, fetishiticly inclined, or in dress-for-the-camera/crowd mode in a silly way.

Number 8 is my favourite. Probably due to the eyes, face, hair and how it comes across more like a costume is being genuinely carried or worn, and not so much a spectacle that's shrunk into. Still too cartoonish and impractical, and a bit too... uh... full-figured for a highly gymnastic role.

Nokturos

Nov 17, 2009
The Long Halloween Catwoman has a nice ass. Number 10 is probably the best costume, though.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Image 9 does NOT get my vote unless they wanted to add a twist in the tv series!

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
5, 7 and 10 are good. The rest...no.

The Gotham TV show one is terrible.

PirateRose

Aug 13, 2008
The website these pictures come from has a creepy looking picture of a woman dressing up into her Asuka cosplay, with her breasts exposed. Basically, I'm not sure if she was aware a picture was about to be taken and I'm particularly not sure if she's aware the pic was put on a website for the world to see.

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
PirateRose said:
The website these pictures come from has a creepy looking picture of a woman dressing up into her Asuka cosplay, with her breasts exposed. Basically, I'm not sure if she was aware a picture was about to be taken and I'm particularly not sure if she's aware the pic was put on a website for the world to see.
These came from a few websites, so I'm not sure which you're referring to. Is there a "Report Image" option on the website?

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Yaya Han sure makes good cosplays, regardless of which character she might be portraying.

PS: Stop trying to scar me with gender bended cosplays!