8 Characters We'd Love To See Cosplayed At PAX East

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Characters We'd Love To See Cosplayed At PAX East

Since PAX East is right around the corner we're giving you our wishlist of characters that we'd like to see in cosplay form at the convention. So be prepared for some classic suggestions and some pretty unconventional ideas.

Read Full Article

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
I think we need to see Ultimate Warrior cos-plays in memory of the Ulimate Warrior (hulk hogan).

MailOrderClone

Nov 30, 2009
bdcjacko said:
I think we need to see Ultimate Warrior cos-plays in memory of the Ulimate Warrior (hulk hogan).
Fully in support of this. Perhaps the Warriors can all gather together to hold the first ever Skronk-off, with the winner receiving a piece of the Terrain of Testament, and two tickets to Parts Unknown.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
MailOrderClone said:
bdcjacko said:
Fully in support of this. Perhaps the Warriors can all gather together to hold the first ever Skronk-off, with the winner receiving a piece of the Terrain of Testament, and two tickets to Parts Unknown.
THE WARRIORS SHOULD ALL BE SHOUTING WHILE THE WARRIOR INFECTS THE BLOOD OF THE WARRIOR WITH SPIRIT OF THE WAAAAAARRIOR! hulk hogan

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
So... were you picturing a man of average height in a raccoon fursuit or someone's cute kid cosplaying when you suggest Rocket Raccoon? Parent/kid cosplay duos are some of my favorites, I could totally see a kid dressed as Rocket and their dad/older brother as Groot or Starlord.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
I so very much want to cosplay as Dr. Forrester now. Well, I'd be out of shape Dr. Forrester but I guess that's close enough. Not sure when the next Con near me is. Oh well.