Math and Cake

Dec 14, 2009
I do this with pizza.

'Cept instead of splitting it in half between us, I just eat what I can before I asplode.

She gets what's left XD

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
"Getting eaten like its the star of a French coming-of-age drama."

Priceless stuff, I will make a note of it to use it a later date in conversation.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Tags: "How Is This About Video Games"

Good job covering your bases. :D

Also, I've totally done this. I'm not proud.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Y'know, you always think the icing is the tastiest part. So you try scraping off the icing and eating it by itself and you suddenly start longing for a bit of the sponge to balance out the sweetness.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
way to share.....

but totally guilty of doing this once or twice.....

three or four times at the most.....

[sub]All the time then![/sub]

themilo504

May 9, 2010
I need to remember this the next time we eat pie, which will probably be this saturday considering I?m celebrating my birthday that day.

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
Your comics usually aren't laugh out loud funny, but that caught me off guard. Pretty good.

Now is it just me, or is Erin getting pretty moe... Almost waifu-worthy. It's been happening for a while.

Uguuuu

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
I'd consider doing this to a Black Forest Cake, but only for the kirsche in between the layers. And then I'd take the cherries on the whipped cream. Then I'd eat the cream. And then I'd eat the rest of the cake to hide the evidence.

Mossberg Shotty

Jan 12, 2013
I'm usually not a big fan of math humor, but I was rolling. Besides that, I love the euphemisms you guys use.

Good stuff.

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
Answer: yes, yes she is. Hope it was worth it because she would be in for a beating for pulling shit like that XD

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Zhukov said:
Y'know, you always think the icing is the tastiest part. So you try scraping off the icing and eating it by itself and you suddenly start longing for a bit of the sponge to balance out the sweetness.
You know, I've never been afflicted with such a curse, even when it's that homemade icing stuff that's basically 90% powdered sugar.