LoadingReadyRun Con Is Coming In May

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
LoadingReadyRun Con Is Coming In May

The LoadingReadyRun crew is gearing up for its first-ever convention next month.

The people of LoadingReadyRun [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun] have done a lot of things in the ten years they've been together, but one thing they haven't done is host a convention. Why not? That's a perfectly reasonable question, and one they apparently asked themselves; and being unable to come up with a satisfactory answer, they've decided to go ahead and do it.

The first-ever LoadingReadyRun Con won't be just a convention of comedy, however. Attendees will be able to take advantage of a board gaming library, play Magic: The Gathering with Standard Decks, Commander Decks, Modern Decks and even Legacy Decks (if anyone brings them), take part in a Q&A panel with the whole LRR crew, watch videos, catch sneak-peaks at upcoming content and enjoy an evening show with special guests including Kris Straub, Kyle Stevens, The Doubleclicks and more.

Tickets to the inaugural LoadingReadyRun Con are on sale now for the surprisingly low price of $25 each. It all goes down on May 10 at the Hilton Doubletree Inn in Seattle, Washington. For full details and relevant links, go to loadingreadyrun.com [http://loadingreadyrun.com/info/lrrcon].

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I may have initially thought that this was an April Fool's when I saw it at the end of one of their videos....

But it's not, so yes!!

I can see the guys getting a tremendous turnout & having a blast.

Too bad I live on the other side of the world :p

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Neat. I mean it's yet another awesome sounding con that I have no chance to be able to go to, but still, neat.

[sub]I am insanely jealous of anyone able to go *shakes fist*[/sub]

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
Seattle? That's in driving distance from here! Only $25 plus another $75 in gas and maybe $200 in hotel reservations. I've been known to waste more than that in a two month span on games I never even play!

P.S. Thanks

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I can't come, but I wish you all good luck! I hope it's awesome. <3