Son of Schwarzenegger Will Make Movie Debut in Scouts Vs. Zombies

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Son of Schwarzenegger Will Make Movie Debut in Scouts Vs. Zombies

Offspring of Austrian Oak flexes future film feasibility

Patrick Schwarzenegger, the 21 year-old model/actor/menswear entrepreneur son of action star (and former California governor) Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, is getting into one of the family businesses; officially signing on for his first action movie role on Wednesday. The movie? Paramount Pictures' action/horror/comedy mash-up Scouts Vs. Zombies.

The project, currently set to be directed by Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones helmer Christopher Landon, is about a group of Boy Scouts (likely called something else for purposes of copyright) who must use their scouting skills to protect their small town during a zombie outbreak. Comedian David Koechner had previously been cast in the role the Scoutmaster. Schwarzenegger will play a High School football star and bully who is the (pre-outbreak, one must assume) nemesis of The Scouts.

Patrick, whose full name is Patrick Arnold Shriver Schwarzenegger, has previously worked mainly as a model and as CEO of the "philanthropic clothing line" Project360. He's had only small roles as an actor up to this point, most recently playing "Fratboy Cooper" in the Adam Sandler vehicle Grown-Ups 2.

Source: Deadline Hollywood [http://www.deadline.com/2014/04/chip-off-the-austrian-oak-patrick-schwarzenegger-joins-scouts-vs-zombies/]

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
The 21 year-old model/actor/menswear entrepreneur son of action star (and former California governor) Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver
I'm glad you specified the mother, because he technically has a half sibling whose mother is the maid. There are literally pictures of Shriver and her maid with baby bumps at the same time (though I couldn't seem to find them)...

Well, let's see how he does before we start to ridicule him. I mean, how bad could he be?

TheMemoman

Mar 11, 2013
Oh Bob, you and your belated April Fool jokes! Almost got me! But you played it too broad, it was kind of funny, but too much nepotism gave it away. And a Grown Ups 2 stinger to boot! Classic!

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Ah, but here is the important part: Will they BE PREPARED?

Because if not, then they would not be doing justice to real scouts at all. One of them, I repeat, one of these suckas had better have read the Zombie Survival Guide or at least seen Zombieland.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I like how the initials of his name spells PASS.

Given how 80's style action movies are a thing of the past, I wonder what kind of roles he will be focusing on.

Under_your_bed

Sep 15, 2012
josemlopes said:
From that picture I guess he would make a good Scout from TF2
That was my immediate first thought as well: an army of skinny, shotgun-wielders in t-shirts of bright hues double-jumping and whooping over the horde of the undead.

Although a quick google search tells me that this already a thing.... [http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Zombie_Fortress]

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Holy crap, Arnold and Skeletor (kudos if you get the ref) had a kid? Where the hell have I been?
Joking (sort of) aside, start at the bottom kid, your Dad did some shit movies before he hit it big. Lets hope you gained your Dad's sense of humor and not Skeletor's.