Behold The Super Massive C2E2 Cosplay Gallery, Part 1

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
Behold The Super Massive C2E2 Cosplay Gallery, Part 1

Chicagoland cosplayers were out in full force, and it was frequently an amazing thing to see.

Read Full Article

Elijah Newton

Sep 17, 2008
#4 - best space marine costume ever. I am massively impressed.

#13 - question of scale : is the lady in the Harlequin getup, like, 4' tall? Or was the Master Chief suited guy of Chewbacca proportions? I cannot for the life of me figure this out. (and no offense intended - both are excellent costumes. this is just an idle curiosity question)

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Elijah Newton said:
#4 - best space marine costume ever. I am massively impressed.

#13 - question of scale : is the lady in the Harlequin getup, like, 4' tall? Or was the Master Chief suited guy of Chewbacca proportions? I cannot for the life of me figure this out. (and no offense intended - both are excellent costumes. this is just an idle curiosity question)
he is on stilts unless he has very long lower legs and size 16+ boots

also mandatory joke about woman can't be space maries

Mar 26, 2008
Elijah Newton said:
That's what I want to know! He is of proper Spartan proportions. The real John 117.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Fact: I get goosebumps of joy and excitement when ever I hear "You Got the Touch"

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
#14 - If you can dub the comment in Cobra Commander's voice, is it as funny to you as it is to me? God I loved my 80's childhood.

#15 - 80's!!!! You got the power!!!

#17 - That's not "lil' Wolverine" that's his actual size standing next to the Joker. Hugh Jackman is still too damn tall for Wolvie.

#22 - Two super heroes whose fighting styles couldn't differ more. One gets his ass kicked as a martial art, the other should have been named Kick-Ass.