#128 Red Alert

fix-the-spade

New member
Feb 25, 2008
8,639
0
0
I think Erin being awake would be completely fitting, she is the Player Character after all, even when you're stunned/unconcious/suspended you still see the game going.

Her sitting there with a 'can we please get on with this?' expression would be perfect.
 

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
19,316
0
0
Please don't fix the black box. I laughed so hard when I saw it and I don't even know why.
 

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
544
0
0
So can we please just see what was under the black box? I imagine a startled "someone is throwing a panda at me" face. Which seems pretty okay.
 

Kenjitsuka

New member
Sep 10, 2009
3,051
0
0
"Why is there a big black box on today's comic?"

I figured that was her lower end shown, and you decided to go with a hentai spoof gag...
 

FPLOON

Your #1 Source for the Dino Porn
Jul 10, 2013
12,531
0
0
#ArtisticIntegrity

Other than that, I guess Erin's eyes looked like boobs upon reflection...
 

KarmaTheAlligator

New member
Mar 2, 2011
1,472
0
0
And here I thought the black box was to 'censor' Erin's face since she's 'dead', and they didn't want Rad to know.

Also, why is she looking like someone just drowned her goldfish in the first panel?
 

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
732
0
0
Rad standing underneath that sheet is probably going to get them caught even if they weren't the cause of the Red Alert.
 

Naturally Sound

New member
Jul 30, 2014
46
0
0
fix-the-spade said:
I think Erin being awake would be completely fitting, she is the Player Character after all, even when you're stunned/unconcious/suspended you still see the game going.

Her sitting there with a 'can we please get on with this?' expression would be perfect.
Or petrified, frozen in time -- oh that's suspended. Derp.

I'm reminded of Dragon Quest and having a coffin with the dead party member following you around.
 

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
14,334
0
0
The Wooster said:
Poor communication on my part let an error sneak into today's strip. Erin is awake in panel 2, when she's obviously not supposed to be awake on account of the spooky death juice she imbibed a few strips earlier
I was wondering what that black square was all about.
 

Scunner

New member
Jan 21, 2009
206
0
0
And here I was hoping the black box meant there was Rad on Erin action and an uncut version would be released through discreet channels.
 

Saulkar

Regular Member
Legacy
Sep 18, 2020
3,142
2
13
Country
Canuckistan
hittite said:
There is a distinct lack of Kirov airships.

Scunner said:
And here I was hoping the black box meant there was Rad on Erin action and an uncut version would be released through discreet channels.

Now that we are all on the same page, how can we force the author to carry out our sick fantasies?! That black box leaves too much to the imagination and I demand that what is under it is what I want it to be! XD
 

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
12,271
1,476
118
Gender
Whatever, just wash your hands.
Man, I was expecting red alert and I was all excited for red alert but then I got just red alert and I was like "man."
 

Darth_Payn

New member
Aug 5, 2009
2,868
0
0
Naturally Sound said:
fix-the-spade said:
I think Erin being awake would be completely fitting, she is the Player Character after all, even when you're stunned/unconcious/suspended you still see the game going.

Her sitting there with a 'can we please get on with this?' expression would be perfect.
Or petrified, frozen in time -- oh that's suspended. Derp.

I'm reminded of Dragon Quest and having a coffin with the dead party member following you around.
I remember that one Assassin's Creed: Syndicate mission with Jacob Frye pretending to be a cadaver in the Lambeth Asylum, to get closer to the doctor running the place in order to kill him.
 

47_Ronin

New member
Jul 30, 2012
161
0
0
I must be in a weird phase of my life, because all I could think off was: "Aw, Rad and Erin get to cuddle!"
 

Rect Pola

New member
May 19, 2009
349
0
0
Fix it or keep the black box, I'm cool either way.
It works since people cover the dead's face out of respect/not wanting to see that.