Examples of Why Kevin Spacey Is Too Good To Be In Call of Duty

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
Examples of Why Kevin Spacey Is Too Good To Be In Call of Duty

It was just announced that Kevin Spacey will be lending his voice to the next Call of Duty game. To prepare ourselves for this we give you eight great performances by the man himself that prove that he is far better than this.

Read Full Article

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I've seen Kevin Spacey in almost all these examples. He really isn't too good for Call of Duty. I'd argue one of the biggest entertainment franchises in the world is too good for him.

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
I just saw that trailer and I think it's the first time I've seen one of his performances. I'll certainly be on the lookout for him next time I'm flipping through movies. Other impressions:

1) Bob Page is better written.
2) I'm somewhat surprised he didn't have an 88 tattoo on his forehead.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
No disrespect but sometimes I get the feeling that you deliberately avoid a well deserved - if somewhat obvious - choice, like not mentioning "Mona Lisa' in Bob Hoskin's 8 Films, or "American Beauty" in this very case, and that you do it to get replies.

tyriless

Aug 27, 2010
AH! You got me again! Escapist, I know you have to make money on page views but this is the worst type of click bait. It's shallow fluff with an attention getting headline. I am so disappointed. I wish this was an actual article of why one of the best character actors of this generation shouldn't be in a Call of Duty game (a point I don't agree with, but I would like to read that argument). What we got instead is the worst slide show/list I have ever flipped through. Way too low on actual content. Look at Gamerant, Gamesradar, and heck even Kotaku. They will at least offer something at the end of their link that was worth a look. This isn't.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
I'd argue he's too good to be in commercials for investment firms too, but there he is regardless, pretending to be a spy living behind a painting of himself in some kind of resort hotel, waiting to pounce on people to congratulate them on being wise enough to use Investment Firm X.

Perhaps I will avoid telling him what to do with his time and just let him make his own career choices.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Kevin Spacey... Not as good as Gene Hackman, or Ian Richardson. No where near as good as Ian Richardson. Two poor, poor, examples where Spacey is totally eclipsed by what came before.