Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Coming to Xbox One, PS4 on August 19

evilnancyreagan

May 1, 2014
That's a sexy proce-point for the last-gen consoles but jeez, they still want forty bones for a digital vanilla copy on the PC? sheesh, f that ish.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
This is the first news I've heard that this expansion is coming out on PS3/360. Up until now, I was under the impression that Blizzard pulled a Phantom Pain on everyone.

I'm now really excited for this, knowing I don't have to buy a whole new console to enjoy it (or re-purchase the game on PC).

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Although I enjoyed the base game and expansion with friends on the PC I can't help but feel it's a but unfair for the now current gens to be gouged for the base game price being still unchanged with it being a game from 2012 and the expansion will be at least 4 months old by the time it comes out on the consoles, this still seems like a Blizz related blame though, not just a "lol blam the corps huehue", especially when Blizz has been known to be shitty with their pricing methods.

Still it's great they'll be able to take their own crack at at Malthael, I only wish the Wii U got a slice of the cake since I'd have loved to see full on tablet functionality and I'd still kill for the novel idea.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Oh look, Blizzard is developing it only for the new consoles and leaving us 'last gen' folk in--

John Keefer said:
Now the demon shall be unleashed on August 19, with versions for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Wait, really? It's coming to the PS3? This isn't just some cruel joke, or a typo? This is actual fact? Yay! My spirits have been raised. A little miffed about the price tag, but I'll deal. Do I have to buy the whole game again, or can I just download the new Act and class

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
i gotta say, those giant shoulderpads are better than a short term boring wings effect