Star Trek and Star Wars Inspired Rooms in Florida Mansion

Mike Hoffman

In the middle of calibrations...
Sep 25, 2013
Star Trek and Star Wars Inspired Rooms in Florida Mansion

Star Wars, Call of Duty, and Star Trek influence the designs for rooms in this $35 million Boca Raton home.

The most expensive home in the city of Boca Raton, Florida is a geek paradise. The beautiful 34,000 square foot house has a number of movie and video game inspired rooms.

The home theater is modeled after the bridge of Star Trek's Enterprise and has a bar to match. There is a Star Wars inspired lounge (that appears to serve droids) and a Call of Duty themed console-gaming room. If you prefer your games a little more old-school, there is a full arcade with more than a dozen machines, pool, foosball, and air hockey.

The home has "normal" rooms as well, a few shown here and more images available at the [a href="http://senadaadzembernard.elliman.com/florida/3682-princeton-place-boca-raton-qnigvnu"]realtor's website[/a]. If you can spare the $35 million and need an eight bedroom, sixteen bathroom home, then make sure to invite us over.

In other news, The Escapist is now taking donations for our new offices. We're about $35,000,000 shy.

[gallery=2494]

Source: [a href="http://senadaadzembernard.elliman.com/florida/3682-princeton-place-boca-raton-qnigvnu"]Douglas Elliman Real Estate[/a] via [a href="http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/15/boca-raton-mansion-geek-themed/"]Engadget[/a]

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
That arcade in the last few pics is pretty sweet.

If I had a house that could accommodate an arcade, it would mostly be populated with 90s fighters and Double Dragon cabinets.

And Joust. Because... duh, of course Joust.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Yeah, I would probably recreate a scene from The IT Crowd with that Enterprise room.

Season one TNG uniforms, because I like the "space cheerleader" look.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
O_O

Holy mother of Picard...

Alright, I am starting the "Make me rich so I can buy that mansion" Kickstarter.

I will think of completely awesome rewards when I am rich enough to fend off any lawsuit.

OT: Seriously though, that house is AWESOME. I don't know how much it costs, or how much that stuff will hurt the resale value, but dear god it's cool.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Daaaaammmnnn... now I'm jealous. Too bad I don't have the moolah for this sort of thing...

redknightalex

Elusive Paragon
Aug 31, 2012
I want that set of samurai armor defending the dinning room. I want that so badly. As for the rest...it's impressive but I feel like I've seen better designed theme rooms.

Also, sixteen baths? Full-size? That's...a lot.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
How much for the gaming room (with the pool, air hockey, and ping-pong tables and arcade machines)? That would be awesome for house parties! That is all I want, I have about $50.

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Thousands of years ago, the pharaohs of Egypt had pyramids and giant statues built to honor them. Hundreds of years ago, the masons of the rich nobles built picturesque castles in Europe. Around the turn of the 20th century, captains of industry commissioned opulent mansions like Biltmore and Stan Hywet. And now, in 2014, the whims of the one percent produce... this.

*shrug* Works for me.