Orphan Black: Season 2 Episode 5 Recap

NoShoes

Aug 15, 2013
Orphan Black: Season 2 Episode 5 Recap

Episode 5 finds Helena with Sarah at clone HQ and the two try to find more about The Swan Man.

Read Full Article

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Sgt. Sykes said:
Now off to Continuum season 3.
I marathon watched up to this episode as well. Kills me I now have to watch it in real time!

I've felt bad for Helena since she almost killed her seester's daughter by accident. She genuinely didn't mean to do so and is a lost soul.

Sarah was never meant to be that sympathetic. She stole a dead woman's identity! But I do like her and she feels like the root for this thing.

Kinda piggy for me to write, but I dig seeing naughty scenes with the same actress who plays different people so well. When we see Alison sleep with another woman's husband, it was a hoot. We already got to see this actress balicky in episode one, but she plays different people so well this feels like the first time.

I gave up on Continuum mid-season 1 on Netflix. It felt old and more of the same. Is it shaping up into something worthwhile or are you just killing time?

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Sgt. Sykes said:
Gorfias said:
I think my favorite show so far for seeing alts has been Fringe. They did not play coy. They gave the audience what they wanted to see.

Given your enthusiasm, I'll give Continuum another shot. Thanks!