Brazilian Genius Takes Game of Thrones Characters To Disneyland

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Brazilian Genius Takes Game of Thrones Characters To Disneyland

I haven't seen Tyrion that happy in a long time.

Gaze upon the glory that is Game of Thrones, if Disney rather than HBO had picked up the series. God knows what Disney would have done about the sex scenes; violence it can just about handle, but Walt would have been spinning in his grave - always assuming he isn't really a popsicle - over the rampant naughtiness. Still, there's no denying it would have been beautiful!

[gallery=2549]

These are the work of Brazilian artist Fernando Mendonça, with the very able assistance of Anderson Mahanski. If you're looking for more of Mendonça, take a wander over into here [http://nandomendonssa.deviantart.com/].

Personal fave for me has to be Daenerys; there's just something about that smile!

Source: Buzzfeed [http://www.buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/if-game-of-thrones-characters-were-drawn-by-disney]

Dr.Awkward

Mar 27, 2013
Nice pictures, although I wouldn't put them in the Disney realm. They'd look a bit more fitting with some of Dreamwork's early animated films before they went to 3D renders.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Heh. Now I have images of Cersei and Jaime sharing a twee little romantic duet tentatively titled "The things I do for love."

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Umm, guys, what's up with this title:

Regardless, I really love these pictures. They're amazingly well done.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
These don't look particularly Disney..more like those cheap knock offs you get at the supermarket.

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
WMDogma said:
balfore said:
Cowabungaa said:
I was literally about to ask the exact same question
We apologize for the gallery title; it has since been changed.
...I would imagine so.
Did someone who possibly doesn't care for GOT/Disney's random temporary text get published? Because yeah... that's pretty freaking hilarious. And very unprofessional.

Barciad

Apr 23, 2008
Diddy_Mao said:
Heh. Now I have images of Cersei and Jaime sharing a twee little romantic duet tentatively titled "The things I do for love."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7hHx7gdN68
This would obviously be the song, Jaimie, Cersie, and Tyrion sing together at the beginning.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
WMDogma said:
balfore said:
Cowabungaa said:
I was literally about to ask the exact same question
We apologize for the gallery title; it has since been changed.
Do not leave us hanging in the dark, tell us what happened. It should be a good story in and of itself.

TheJesus89

Aug 4, 2011
Honestly I am so god damn fucking tired of these things.
Like legit, I like Disney movies, and I like Game of Thrones, but these "WHAT IF X LOOKED LIKE Y" or "WHAT IF X WAS IN THE WORLD OF Y" are so boring now.
It was cool at first, then it got kinda whatever, but now it's such a damn cliche. and EVERYBODY buys into it.
Sure the guy is talented, but c'mon, it's so easy to think of this kind of stuff.
WHAT IF THE CHARACTERS OF BREAKING BAD WERE IN THE WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY 7
WHAT IF POKEMON WERE MAD MEN CHARACTERS
WHAT IF CHARACTERS FROM HOUSE OF CARDS WERE ACTUALLY BRITISH PARLIAMENTARIANS
And then someone draws these things.

Yawn

magter3001

Jun 7, 2010
TheJesus89 said:
Honestly I am so god damn fucking tired of these things.
Like legit, I like Disney movies, and I like Game of Thrones, but these "WHAT IF X LOOKED LIKE Y" or "WHAT IF X WAS IN THE WORLD OF Y" are so boring now.
It was cool at first, then it got kinda whatever, but now it's such a damn cliche. and EVERYBODY buys into it.
Sure the guy is talented, but c'mon, it's so easy to think of this kind of stuff.
WHAT IF THE CHARACTERS OF BREAKING BAD WERE IN THE WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY 7
WHAT IF POKEMON WERE MAD MEN CHARACTERS
WHAT IF CHARACTERS FROM HOUSE OF CARDS WERE ACTUALLY BRITISH PARLIAMENTARIANS
And then someone draws these things.

Yawn
Wow, I still enjoy them because it shows something in a different light. Oh well.