Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Recap - Episodes 8-15

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Recap - Episodes 8-15

Season One is in the books, and if you missed any of the mid-season episodes, now is your chance to catch up.

Read Full Article

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
The series up to The Winter Soldier reveal was poorly handled. Of course it didn't help that the series had that big break for Olympics. Maybe if started it afterwards it could have been a much tighter storyline had they delayed the series so TWS happened halfway through it.

Sanunes

Mar 18, 2011
I really don't like how they paced the show, it had a couple of really good episodes until Winter Soldier, but it feels like they were always killing time until the movie was released and they didn't have enough episodes so they put the show on hiatus to help space it out more.

I am hoping the fix the consistency of the show in the second season and not have the first two thirds of the show giving backstory for when they release Avengers 2 next summer and then having good episodes after that, for if they do I can see that being the final straw for me.

IcepickEvans

Oct 10, 2010
Maybe I'm just easily amused, but there wasn't an episode of the series that I didn't like. Perhaps under a more critical eye there are issues to nitpick at, but there wasn't a moment I felt at all disappointed by plot points, characters, mysteries, or "filler".

This series is more interesting in even its so called "bad" episodes than ninety-five percent of the crap on network television, and its only going to get better from here on out.