7 Great E3 Reveals

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
7 Great E3 Reveals

Today marks the beginning of E3 2014. To celebrate the beginning of the premier video game conference we give you seven great reveals from the history of the conference.

Read Full Article

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
A gallery like this makes me more sad than anything else. Its basically saying "Remember when we thought this would be fun?"
Smash Bros...
Twilight Princess?
The Wii!
F-ing Project Natal!
FF 13?!

The ONLY thing on that list that wasn't a huge disappointment was Portal 2. But even then it didn't live up to the hype. A good game to be sure, but certainly not what people expected.

Now I have even less to look forward to in this years E3 because I'm tempered with the bitter reminder these games/systems are all hype, no payoff

Ipsen

Jul 8, 2008
Silentpony said:
A gallery like this makes me more sad than anything else. Its basically saying "Remember when we thought this would be fun?"
Smash Bros...
Twilight Princess?
The Wii!
F-ing Project Natal!
FF 13?!

The ONLY thing on that list that wasn't a huge disappointment was Portal 2. But even then it didn't live up to the hype. A good game to be sure, but certainly not what people expected.

Now I have even less to look forward to in this years E3 because I'm tempered with the bitter reminder these games/systems are all hype, no payoff
Smash Bros Melee was a disappointment? Seems that's the only version carrying validity to Smash fans... Hell, we get gamecube controllers available for the upcoming Smash; what does should that say?