Star Fox Wii U Coming in 2015

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Star Fox Wii U Coming in 2015

Star Fox Wii U will make usage of the Wii U's GamePad to offer two different perspectives on battle.

Read Full Article

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Well, sounds interesting.

Sound a lot like Starfox 2's original plan with air and ground modes available at the same time. Best of luck to Miyamoto, Starfox 64 is one of my most played games of all time, if he gets this right then I'm buying a Wii U, ridiculous controller mechanics and all.

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
So, Miyamoto-sama's secret black projects are indeed true. This seems to be the year Nintendo finally fully delivers on the goods and more.

Hairless Mammoth

Jan 23, 2013
Well, it only took 2 years for Nintendo to start rolling out the big guns.(Mario doesn't count. We knew they were going to throw out Mario spinoffs, Mario Karts, and rehashes of old 2D designs for the next system before the Wii fad faded away.) Here's to the first good Metroid game in 7 years, the first F-Zero in ages and the first Wii Zelda that doesn't control like ass.

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
a new Star Fox game on curren-gen? IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME! seriously though, I was planning to buy a Wii U for a while now, this is just one more reason for me to get one

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
Now if only that guy whining about Star Fox during the Digital Event had kept his mouth shut he wouldn't have been vaporized.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
fix-the-spade said:
Well, sounds interesting.

Sound a lot like Starfox 2's original plan with air and ground modes available at the same time. Best of luck to Miyamoto, Starfox 64 is one of my most played games of all time, if he gets this right then I'm buying a Wii U, ridiculous controller mechanics and all.
God based on what I played of 2 I would of bought it day 1. It has some flaws but holy hell some of the stuff was fun also they need to bring some of the pilots who would of been in it to the new SF could be fun lol

OT:A new SF is always welcome and wanted now I wonder who will compose each team for the entirety of the game or if you can get new members like Command.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Keep withholding 3rd party support game devs! Nintendo just might be forced to release a new F-Zero game as well! :p

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Ninty... have you been listening to my prayers?, because it seems like you did... now that we're at it, can we get a new Metroid by Retro and F-Zero by Sega?, PWEEEEASE?.

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
My interest in the Wii U has raised from intrigued to potential, keep it up Nintendo you may make a sale out of me yet.

lassiie

May 26, 2013
Soooooo....am I the only one who heard this and got excited it was a new Star Fox Adventures game? I would really like to see another of those.