The Witcher 3 Preview - Still Hunting for Hands-On

John Keefer

Devilish Rogue
Aug 12, 2013
The Witcher 3 Preview - Still Hunting for Hands-On

Another E3, and another theater demo for CD Projekt Red's epic conclusion to the story of witcher Geralt of Riva.

Read Full Article

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Really hope I can upgrade my GPU 'till this game comes out else my current GPU (560ti) will melt the second I double click on the games's icon.

By far my most anticipated title of all time (ever since I finished Witcher 2).

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
DarkhoIlow said:
Really hope I can upgrade my GPU 'till this game comes out else my current GPU (560ti) will melt the second I double click on the games's icon.

Well you can always start saving now for a new GPU :p Just even a dollar a day and you should have a sizable sum by the time it comes out. I've been saving up for my new rig since the beginning of the year and at this rate will have m enough for quite the monstrosity :)

This and Arkham Knight will be good games to flex my new powerhouse.

There is no other game right now that I anticipate or want more than this, right at the top of the list. If I could only have one game in the next year it would be this.

Now if only the collectors edition became available in Canada already....

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
-Seraph- said:
DarkhoIlow said:

Well you can always start saving now for a new GPU :p Just even a dollar a day and you should have a sizable sum by the time it comes out. I've been saving up for my new rig since the beginning of the year and at this rate will have m enough for quite the monstrosity :)

This and Arkham Knight will be good games to flex my new powerhouse.

There is no other game right now that I anticipate or want more than this, right at the top of the list. If I could only have one game in the next year it would be this.

Now if only the collectors edition became available in Canada already....
Well I have been saving for a while now..I'm half way through to getting a 780ti (upgrade from a 560ti) so I simply cannot wait to do it. Hopefully I will manage to get it before October so I can take advantage of it for Dragon Age Inqusition as well.