Dying Light Hands On - Hardcore Parkour - Update

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
And now the confusion begins with just who's making Dead Island 2 (supposedly by Yager, which made Spec Ops: The Line) and who's making Dying Light.

Regardless a Zombie game with a focus on avoiding blugeoning them to death does already sound more enticing than your standard zombie fare.

TiberiusEsuriens

Jun 24, 2010
I used to hate any game that messed with control schemes, but then I played Metroid Prime. Every control scheme can work, provided it's used to fit the mechanics. This has me tentatively hyped!

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Really hope this game is great, Would be a breath of fresh air for zombie games.

can't wait to get this!

tdylan

Jun 17, 2011
arc1991 said:
Really hope this game is great, Would be a breath of fresh air for zombie games.

can't wait to get this!
In this era of inevitable DLC, I hate that I can't support new IPs right off the bat. This one looks promising, but even if reviews are stellar, I'll still wait until a complete edition with all DLC. I've just gotta get my money's worth, even if it's at the cost of developers with the guts to take a chance on a non-brown spunkgarglewii military shooter.

Thought if Jager is developing Dead Island 2, THAT one I might pre-order to support them, due to how much I enjoy Spec-Op: The Line. Dying Light I'll wait on.

Josh Engen

Aug 19, 2013
Dying Light Hands On - Hardcore Parkour - Update

Zombies don?t wear running shoes.

Read Full Article