Person Recreates Iconic Scenes From Aliens Using LEGOs

Alex Co

Dec 11, 2013
Person Recreates Iconic Scenes From Aliens Using LEGOs

Someone named "Missing Brick" has recreated some of the iconic scenes from the Aliens horror franchise using LEGOs and they look unsurprisingly adorable.

While the Aliens movie franchise has been known to be one of the most influential and iconic sci-fi, horror films of all time, it's never been deemed as cute -- at least until today. Over on Flickr, someone named "Missing Brick" has recreated some of the iconic scenes from the movie using LEGOs and it really is a sight to behold. Not only do we see a LEGO Ellen Ripley, but there are even LEGO-crafted Xenomorphs, too. If that wasn't enough, we even see some of the movie franchise's most famous scenes crafted in LEGOs. There's one where it shows Riply using a Powerloader to take out the Alien Queen, the scene where a Xenomorph is chasing the little girl with the doll, and even Ripley's "knife scene" with Bishop.

In other LEGO-related news, you might want to check out this 40,000-piece LEGO creation of the Star Wars Destroyer ship [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/134805-Ghostbusters-LEGO-Build-Recreates-Mr-Stay-Pufts-Manhattan-Assault] that measures more than 6-feet in length.

If you had a chance to recreate any movie's scene using LEGOs, what movie and scene would that be? I honestly am curious if a proper horror movie can be made using 'em, but their cuteness will surely detract from any scare factor from creeping in.

[gallery=2719]

Source: Entertainment Buddha [https://www.flickr.com/photos/76272331@N05/]

softclocks

Mar 7, 2014
Is there no better way to format these articles?

Pictures are always a damn pain to look through.

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
Actually these are scenes from Aliens... but still, awesome stuff.

Also images 5 and 7 are the same.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
softclocks said:
Is there no better way to format these articles?

Pictures are always a damn pain to look through.
Yeah it's the worst way to format an article with pics, but it gets them more advert views, so it's not going to change any time soon

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Alfador_VII said:
Yeah it's the worst way to format an article with pics, but it gets them more advert views, so it's not going to change any time soon
Except when it doesn't because I go straight past the Escapist picture viewer to the source article and never so much as hover a cursor on the Escapist's links.

When a system intended to increase views results in users ignoring section or features of a site entirely it might be time for a rethink. Or go the full Google and start dreaming up ways to force it's use!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Was going to make a snarky comment about this, but some of those are very well done, much better than I was expecting.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
They mostly build bricks at night, mostly...

Very cool now where can I get an Apone minifig?