Sarah's Five Favorites of E3 2014

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
Sarah's Five Favorites of E3 2014

Sarah LeBoeuf is a veteran of E3 for The Escapist team. What were her high points from this year's show?

Read Full Article

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I got all giddy when I saw the announcement for LittleBigPlanet 3.

I'm really not that great at creating levels, but I enjoy looking for levels to play by the community. It's one of the very few games where I always have a giant grin on my face while playing it.

Madame_Lawliet

Jul 16, 2013
Finally some LBP3 love!

I'd begun to think that I was one of the only people who had it as one of their major E3 highlights, even Sony just kinda threw it up there with fairly little build up or fanfare as compared to some of their other announcements.

Good to see the ol' Sackfolk again!

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
Madame_Lawliet said:
Finally some LBP3 love!

I'd begun to think that I was one of the only people who had it as one of their major E3 highlights, even Sony just kinda threw it up there with fairly little build up or fanfare as compared to some of their other announcements.

Good to see the ol' Sackfolk again!
Oh, I definitely noticed and made it a point to play LBP3 on the show floor! I adore that series.

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
I got all giddy when I saw the announcement for LittleBigPlanet 3.

I'm really not that great at creating levels, but I enjoy looking for levels to play by the community. It's one of the very few games where I always have a giant grin on my face while playing it.
Ditto. The few stabs I've taken at level creation haven't yielded great results, but the community is so talented! Really adds a lot of replay value--I can go back every few weeks or months and find tons of brand new, totally creative levels to play.

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
Ooo, I backed the Kickstarter for Neverending Nightmares :) Glad to hear it's shaping up well.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Finally a member on here that's got one Nintendo game they can love and it's Splatoon, a game I'm very much looking forward to.