Zapp Brannigan And WWII Star Trek: CONvergence Cosplay

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
Zapp Brannigan And WWII Star Trek: CONvergence Cosplay

Some of the best cosplay of day two from CONvergence.

Read Full Article

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Anyone dressing as Lo Pan automatically wins. It doesn't matter what's going on or even if there's a contest.....Lo Pan wins.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
antidonkey said:
Anyone dressing as Lo Pan automatically wins. It doesn't matter what's going on or even if there's a contest.....Lo Pan wins.
Agreed! He needs a bunch of foam knifes he can fling at people, sarcastically saying
"Nice Knife Mr Burton"

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Never seen anyone cosplay as Zap Brannigan, that's so awesome. Wish I could do that, my love life is as sad as his (even sadder, I never got to have sex with a hot cyclops).

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
If you are going to merge genres, such as Star Trek and World War II, or Steampunk and Captain America (she looks more like Columbia than anything I would call superheroic) should there not be a new category of costuming called Crossplay? Or--wait, does that sound suggestive...? hm...

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
Xan Krieger said:
...I never got to have sex with a hot cyclops).
Seriously, I went through the gymnastics of imagining that experience, and, I'm sorry to report, I am now slightly nauseous. Forget the cartoon character. Imagine reality, a flesh and blood woman with one eye looking at you. Not a patch on one side and an eye on the other. A big eye in the middle. I'm not sure if there is actually any kind of getting used to that.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
gridsleep said:
Xan Krieger said:
...I never got to have sex with a hot cyclops).
Seriously, I went through the gymnastics of imagining that experience, and, I'm sorry to report, I am now slightly nauseous. Forget the cartoon character. Imagine reality, a flesh and blood woman with one eye looking at you. Not a patch on one side and an eye on the other. A big eye in the middle. I'm not sure if there is actually any kind of getting used to that.
I've thought about it before but honestly I'm so horribly lonely that I can't help but to dream about it. It's the problem with being forever alone, I know my odds of being with Leela are the same as my odds of being with a real woman.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
The girl as Orphan Black clones is rather lame. Other than perhaps the difference in hairstyle, and bonus points if she actually throws on different personas, but otherwise it's just some girl in different casual outfits.