24 Review: Death Comes at the End

Philip Harris

Apr 8, 2010
24 Review: Death Comes at the End

In the grande finale of Live Another Day Jack has to choose between Audrey and the rest of the world.

Read Full Article

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
I find it telling that a half a season has been the best season of 24 in a long time. They did a great job and I loved every episode. I really have to see if I can find anything else that Chloe is in, because I find her acting kinda stilted. I don't know if that's just her character or her. It's something that has bugged me since she was first introduced.

Oh, and I'd watch a full season of just Jack and Belcheck...

Arslan Aladeen

Oct 9, 2012
Easily better than the last few seasons. I wonder if other shows would benefit just having a new season come up when the creators actually have an idea for it instead of just coming out every year cause that's how things are done for some reason.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
I have to ask, did anyone actually give a shit about Audrey as character? And I mean on her own merits, not in terms of second-hand sympathy via more important characters who care about her.

To me, she's a character defined entirely by others. She's the presidents daughter, therefore she matters because of how the president will feel about her. Jack's into her, therefore she matters because of how Jack will to things happening her.

She's a prop, completely worthless as a character and only exists to nudge other characters into emotional reactions. I felt bad that Jack felt bad, but Audrey? Whatever.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Makabriel said:
I find it telling that a half a season has been the best season of 24 in a long time. They did a great job and I loved every episode. I really have to see if I can find anything else that Chloe is in, because I find her acting kinda stilted. I don't know if that's just her character or her. It's something that has bugged me since she was first introduced.

Oh, and I'd watch a full season of just Jack and Belcheck...
I would agree with most of the last few seasons, but i thought season 8 was a huge return to form and loved it, after the steady decline of 5, 6 and 7.

Anyways, Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe), isn't really a trained actress to the best of my knowledge, though she has done a bit of work. She is however, one fucking hilarious stand up comic.

Jadak said:
I have to ask, did anyone actually give a shit about Audrey as character? And I mean on her own merits, not in terms of second-hand sympathy via more important characters who care about her.

To me, she's a character defined entirely by others. She's the presidents daughter, therefore she matters because of how the president will feel about her. Jack's into her, therefore she matters because of how Jack will to things happening her.

She's a prop, completely worthless as a character and only exists to nudge other characters into emotional reactions. I felt bad that Jack felt bad, but Audrey? Whatever.
I was so happy when that mouth breathing whiny ass irritating nothing of a character died. I cheered almost as hard as when the blond chick in Walking Dead died at last lol.