11 TV Shows We're Looking Forward to This Month

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Most of those I can agree with, but Forever looks like one of those 'cop shows with a twist' that pays little to no attention to the twist and soon turns into just another generic ass cop show.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Crazy Zaul said:
Most of those I can agree with, but Forever looks like one of those 'cop shows with a twist' that pays little to no attention to the twist and soon turns into just another generic ass cop show.
Pretty much this, the only show that has my eye this September is "Once Upon a Time" cause I'm interested in seeing what they do with the people from "Frozen" in Storybrooke.

Other than that it's gonna be pretty barren for me tv wise, thank god I have plenty of books and games to keep me busy.

harpere

May 20, 2014
11 TV Shows We're Looking Forward to This Month

The fall television season is nearly upon us, with tons of premieres heading our way in September.

Read Full Article

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Boardwalk Empire and Sons of Anarchy are entering their final seasons? Man, this fall is going to be bittersweet.

Other than that, eh, I'm not seeing much high-quality shows. Person of Interest might be cool, I'm going to check that out. Agents of SHIELD is going to be fun, but B-level action schlock fun at best. Honestly it's like that with most shows, I think Gotham will be fun but I doubt it'll rise above that level.

I want more House of Card's, more The Knick's, more Tyrant's. I love me some qualit-v.

Mar 26, 2008
Person of Interest season 4; hell yeah!

My wife loves Sleepy Hollow but I didn't know it had been renewed for a second season.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Damn, i still havent watched the previous seasons of Sons of Anarchy and Broadwalk Empire and i havent even tried any other shows from this list except SHIELD. Got a lot of catching up to do..

Kinitawowi

Nov 21, 2012
I know I shouldn't after how badly the first season ended, but I'm really just waiting for Faking It - if only to see just how they dig themselves out of that hole.