8 Amazing Rockstar Games That Will Leave You Baffled

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Amazing Rockstar Games That Will Leave You Baffled

Today we give you eight amazing games that came from Rockstar. These games are some of the best in their genre, each has influenced a generation. From GTA III to GTA V they've done quite a bit, enough to be considered one of the premier game companies out there right now.

Read Full Article

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
When you got Rockstar logo on the cover, it usually means three things: huge budget, gorgeous graphics and gritty writing. Some of their lesser releases (GTA SA, GTA IV) aside, they never miss the bullseye.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Hey...how did i completely miss that The Warriors was a Rockstar game? I wouldnt have avoided it then!
Also, is this 8 best of Rockstar here for a reason? As in...is there something they are releasing that i am unaware of?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Xsjadoblayde said:
Hey...how did i completely miss that The Warriors was a Rockstar game? I wouldnt have avoided it then!
Also, is this 8 best of Rockstar here for a reason? As in...is there something they are releasing that i am unaware of?
The Warriors wasn't all that good.

This may be considered relevant because of the fall release of GTA V for current gen and PC, or even because of the new rumour that it's been delayed for consoles and not coming out for PC. Both have had Rockstar in the news of late.

Sorry it's not something ore exciting than a port.

Nimzabaat

Feb 1, 2010
Yeah i'm baffled about the title as well. Also baffled about the text: "each has influenced a generation" I'm thinking there should have been other games in the list then. Rockstar is a fine company that makes some really good games but they're basically Ubisoft with a little less imagination. Open world? Tons of fun stuff to do? Shitty main story and dis-likable protagonist(s)? That describes GTA, Watch Dogs, Red Dead Redemption, Assassins Creed (well story quality fluctuated), LA Noire (loved the setting) yeah... still baffled.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
The only 2 games on this list I've played are GTA III and Red Dead Redemption and neither of them left me baffled, they left me bored.