Death of Wolverine, The Names and God Hates Astronauts: Comics Collection September 4th, 2014

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
Death of Wolverine, The Names and God Hates Astronauts: Comics Collection September 4th, 2014

September is upon us and with it comes comics of every shape, size and universe to amaze and entertain. Check out the first Comics Collection of September 2014 to get the Comics & Cosplay channel's recommendations for what you need to read!

Read Full Article

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
ZOMFG, why no love for Legendary Star-Lord? The Aquabats, Kitty Pryde in a banana suit, and a ship AI that looks like the guitarist for The Gorillaz. Music references everywhere, this book was my pick of the week. FO' SHO.

Plus, Original Sins ended this week.

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
American Fox said:
ZOMFG, why no love for Legendary Star-Lord? The Aquabats, Kitty Pryde in a banana suit, and a ship AI that looks like the guitarist for The Gorillaz. Music references everywhere, this book was my pick of the week. FO' SHO.

Plus, Original Sins ended this week.
I read Legendary Star-Lord and was amused by it (especially Kitty Pride's banana suit), but it didn't really stick with me after I was finished. Sorry! :/

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
We aren't talking comics this week? MPH is great, its physics of superspeed is some of the best I've ever seen, plus I love Fegredo's art. Stylized, while still being great with the anatomy of all the characters. I think his use of fluids (saliva, semen, blood, etc) has always been so neat. It has a few broken lines on it, so you can tell its translucent, I can't describe it well, meh...

Amazing Spider-Man is still a fun read, despite my annoyance at Peter Parker as a character. THE FEELS for poor Anna-Maria, having to watch Silk take his attention completely.

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
Oh, and seeing Sophie in Walking Dead was a shocker. They gave her freckles like Andrea. I felt like an idiot for not realizing as well that the blacksmith could have multiple apprentices.