Marty McFly Murdered By A T-Rex: The Art Of Ben Chen

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014

If you're dying to see Charlie Brown killed by a xenomorph or Pinocchio used as kindling, you're in luck, because these are some of the tamest examples.

Read Full Article

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
That was wonderful.

It's like Gary Larson started a strip focusing on all my favorite subjects for gags.
...but with really really nice artwork.

Thankyou for making me aware of this.

Brennan

Mar 21, 2014
I'd argue that the T-Rex would have to be sapient in order for it to be "murder"....

But pedantry aside, I got a good chuckle out of some of those.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
RossaLincoln said:

If you're dying to see Charlie Brown killed by a xenomorph or Pinocchio used as kindling, you're in luck, because these are some of the tamest examples.

Read Full Article
That was nice, thank you. One of the images reminded me of this from my childhood:
EDIT: Image link isn't working. http://gpk.wikia.com/wiki/File:Viv_E._Section.jpg

I loved these things as a kid, even though they were juvenile as hell.

Think it may have inspired the frog-human dissection?

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
wow, I wasn't expecting to enjoy those as much as I did.

Reminds me a little bit of Calvin's nightmares in Calvin and Hobbes.

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
Count my throughly amused. The Winnie the Pooh one made me laugh more than it should have, and I have no idea why.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
Great artistic talent and some great humour, plus a skeweth way of looking at things. I really like it.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
I just wanted to mention that I love these posts. They're usually good enough to share with my coworkers. Though, we are a software company so our nerdiness may not be standard. Still great fun for us though!