Self Reflection

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
And it's cute that they both think anxiety is gone.
Pff, all a trick. Negative emotions are always there, just waiting for the right moment.

Also what, are people criticizing Erin's Dragon Age: Inquisition review because she gave it five out of five? :p

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
I've never experienced self doubt.

Probably because I have a high opinion of myself in my mind and haven't accomplished anything in reality.

reverse_rpm

Jan 8, 2014
This is like... dark and all... until we'll see the next comic, that the anxiety is the result of waiting waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for an XXL-FullFlavour-Pizza delivery, while consumed by the doubt that she can't eat it all alone.

Out pops Social-Introvert-Spirit-Erin, throwing her phone away when she wanted to invite her co-workers to help with the enormous munch.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
CSD is such a condescending *****... her words are like sledgehammers to the knees of self-esteem. Hence the title. She can also use backhanded compliments which are, in her voice and tone, the verbal equivalent of the pimpslap.
I... oh shit she heard me, must hit the post button before she... Oh hai!

Help me!

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Is Phantom Erin supposed to have no pupils or crazy-eyes, 'cause it's kind of hard to tell the way it was drawn.

Loved that last panel though.

Halla Burrica

May 18, 2014
So, is this part of the "Erin dies alone" thing, or is this still the regular Critical Miss thing with a darker subject matter than before?

Also, how the hell do you start threads on this fucking website? I've got like 6 different discussions I want to start, but haven't been able to find any way to do it.

thanatos388

Apr 24, 2012
Halla Burrica said:
So, is this part of the "Erin dies alone" thing, or is this still the regular Critical Miss thing with a darker subject matter than before?

Also, how the hell do you start threads on this fucking website? I've got like 6 different discussions I want to start, but haven't been able to find any way to do it.
When you go to the forums there will be a blue bar that has a highlighted button that says new topic. You click on that.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
I really wish CSD would leave me alone when I am trying to cook. Honestly, you burn food that should be physically impossible to burn once and now they only let me make toast sandwiches.

Norix596

Nov 2, 2010
Now I'm imagining a version of Persona 4 where the Shadow selves weren't mortal threats to life but were just mundane daily annoyances.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Punch her in the face Erin! It probably won't do much but it might make you feel better!

I want to know what emotions have their own Erin avatar.