Check Out Dancing With The Stars Amazing Super Mario Number

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Check Out Dancing With The Stars Amazing Super Mario Number

Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas got to "Do The Mario" on DWTS penultimate episode of the season

Yesterday's hot ubiquitous as ever. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/138773-Watch-People-Hilariously-Misidentify-Smash-Bros-Classic-Characters]

The spot (a freestyle routine for dancer Mark Ballas and "star" Sadie Robertson) featured the main pair dancing as Mario and Princess Peach on an appropriately Nintendo-decorated set, before being joined by backup dancers as Luigi and Toad. The music, later revealed via Nintendo's Official Twitter, [https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/537302142302699520] was an original mix composed by the legendary Koji Kondo himself.

Dancing With The Stars is a competition reality series wherein professional dancers coach "celebrities" (primarily retired or semi-retired former stars and recent "reality show" castmembers) to compete in dance-offs. Ballas (Mario) is a professional ballroom dancer and DWTS regular, while Robertson (Peach) hails from the controversial [http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/05/23/duck-dynasty-phil-robertson-antigay-sermon-video/] A&E series Duck Dynasty.

Source: Dancing With The Stars [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPmEhQLq-vk]

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/movies-and-tv/]

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
Bindal said:
"Not available in your country" - well, so much for that.
Same here. And I was hyped to see Mario dance. Dude is talented in everything. Sports, party, gets girls, has a Doctor diploma, strongest dude in the whole kingdom, hell in the Galaxy and now dancing... Life isn't fair.
Mario is putting the scale too high for us regular folks.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
"Not available in your country"

I'm amazed this is still a thing; this sort of crap shouldn't even exist in today's world.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
BiH-Kira said:
Bindal said:
Same here. And I was hyped to see Mario dance. Dude is talented in everything. Sports, party, gets girls, has a Doctor diploma, strongest dude in the whole kingdom, hell in the Galaxy and now dancing... Life isn't fair.
There are other uploads of it on youtube.

Or alternatively, you could clean yourself up, work out, perhaps use some fungal growth supplements, and before you know it you will jump high and have magnificent stache like Mario.

And then princesses will invite you for cake.

CelestDaer

Mar 25, 2013
I can't put my finger on it, but this feels wrong... might be because there are four people on the floor... but I'm not sure about that. It might also be because I have no idea who the 'star' is...

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
There is a reason, proxys were invented :p

I somehow liked it! Nice to see some love for gamers in the TV :)
And I don't know if there was a "star" in there... they were all dancing quite good, so maybe there wasn't any!

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
CelestDaer said:
I can't put my finger on it, but this feels wrong... might be because there are four people on the floor... but I'm not sure about that. It might also be because I have no idea who the 'star' is...
The star is the living Bratz doll. She's been on Duck Dynasty for 15 seconds so that garners her the title of "star".

kat-pottz

Jan 25, 2011
Can someone please explain to me why is there are bushes from a link to the past on the floor

Reed Spacer

That guy with the thing.
Jan 11, 2011
kat-pottz said:
Can someone please explain to me why is there are bushes from a link to the past on the floor

Are you trying to say a bush can't branch out (oh god...) and check out other cultures?

Are you some sort of... plantist or something?

kat-pottz

Jan 25, 2011
Reed Spacer said:
kat-pottz said:

Are you trying to say a bush can't branch out (oh god...) and check out other cultures?

Are you some sort of... plantist or something?
Im sorry that my beleafs on cross-pollination of franchises do not align with your treatise on the matter.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Well, we can cancel Dancing with the Stars now. Clearly the best routine ever has been done. That was amazing. :)

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
BiH-Kira said:
Bindal said:
And me.

Found elsewhere and loved this. Not really bothered by these kind of shows but I think this shows something kinda cool about how video game culture is becoming part of the popular culture to the extent that people can do this, and that when they do, everyone gets it.