So You've Decided to Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008

If you're looking to jump in to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., there's a lot of in-universe mythology to catch up on.

Read Full Article

P-89 Scorpion

Sep 25, 2014
MovieBob said:

If you're looking to jump in to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., there's a lot of in-universe mythology to catch up on.

Read Full Article

Bob you made a mistake the last AoS episode is episode 10 on the 9th of December not the 2nd.

http://marvel.com/news/tv/23719/declassifying_marvels_agents_of_shield_what_they_become

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
P-89 Scorpion said:
MovieBob said:

Read Full Article

Bob you made a mistake the last AoS episode is episode 10 on the 9th of December not the 2nd.

http://marvel.com/news/tv/23719/declassifying_marvels_agents_of_shield_what_they_become
To be more specific, next week's episode is "...Ye Who Enter Here," (wherein SHIELD gets to the city first while May and Skye try to hunt down Raina before Whitehall snuffs her) with "What They Became" airing on Dec 9th (with its synopsis being as described in the article).

As a side note, you've glossed over Raina's role in Season 2. Otherwise the article is a good attempt at trying to summarize all the twists and reveals in the show.

Also, I've noticed that in Scorpion's link that Patton Oswalt is listed as playing "Billy and Sam Koenig" for "What They Became." Looks like we're getting another LMD.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Wait, that's Reed Diamond as Whitehall? I seriously didn't recognize him until now.

Qui-mono995

Sep 27, 2014
You point out something really important that makes me not to watch this show. Its like NCSI. Is that lame

faefrost

Jun 2, 2010
One thing worth noting. Daniel Whitehall is a Marvel Comics character, albeit an fairly obscure one. He is or was The Kraken. A Hydra Super Villain and the effective #2 of the organization beneath Baron Von Strucker. He only shows up in Jonathan Hickman's Nick Fury led Secret Warriors books.

PetiteMoogle

Dec 3, 2014
I powered through the first season and the two episodes of the second one before I read any media on this show... Why is it that everyone seems to find the first season disagreeable? It was kind of endearing, to me.

Nixou

Jan 20, 2014
Why is it that everyone seems to find the first season disagreeable?

Inflated expectations.