Critical Miss Takes A Moment For Family Time

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Critical Miss Takes A Moment For Family Time

Critical Miss takes a moment to talk about your uncle.

Read Full Article

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
I heard he was gut-shot running gin, but it's not something i can verify.

shadowxvii

Jan 9, 2013
Well yes, my uncle Is french Canadian, but I don't know about the crooked part.

Also, is that supposed to be related to Super Smahs Bro, or to the available skins for Bayonetta in her first game ?

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
WHAT?! French Canadian?! How dare you, sir! You have insulted my family honor [glove slap]!

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
My mother can barely hold her own as Kirby. She keeps spamming the inhale attack and my dad leaves two minutes into the match to find my uncle (coincidentally from England, basically the same as Canada) and talk about boats.

DaViller

Sep 3, 2013
Silly Fox, you can't spot dodge the zero laser.

Edit: clueless german dude here, can someone clarify what this whole canadian uncle shot with gin thing means?

Qui-mono995

Sep 27, 2014
Is it me or Erin looks like korra? I dont know maybe Im just seeing stuff after watching that finale

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
Qui-mono995 said:
Is it me or Erin looks like korra? I dont know maybe Im just seeing stuff after watching that finale
I do hear people calling her white Korra

w00tage

Feb 8, 2010
...need halp please? We've got Link, some dude with a bandanna, Princess Peach, and Erin as Samus. And I have no idea what's going on with the joke text.

Naturally Sound

Jul 30, 2014
The cosplaying characters other than Erin are also people of her life. I forget their names, but I wish to point out that is it not Link you see there - just someone...being Link.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
I don't understand.

Also, the past couple of weeks or so, I can't help but feel like Erin kinda looks like Korra. But that's just me being crazy, ri---

PapaGreg096 said:
Qui-mono995 said:
I do hear people calling her white Korra
... oh.

vun

Burrowed Lurker
Apr 10, 2008
DaViller said:
Silly Fox, you can't spot dodge the zero laser.

Edit: clueless german dude here, can someone clarify what this whole canadian uncle shot with gin thing means?
What, the text under the comic?

I'm guessing a reference to a song by The Decemberists, at least that's the only place where I've ever heard that sentence before.

Edit: Song is 'July, July!' if memory serves

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
w00tage said:
...need halp please? We've got Link, some dude with a bandanna, Princess Peach, and Erin as Samus. And I have no idea what's going on with the joke text.

It is supposed to be Erin, and her friends and family taking "time out to be a family" by playing Super Smash Brothers, the dude with the bandana is her sister's boyfriend if I am not mistaken, and he is playing Fox McCloud of StarFox fame.

Side Note: Erin and I both main Samus in that game. Yay me, I am the same as a manic depressive cartoon character........That's a good thing, RIGHT?

w00tage

Feb 8, 2010
MorganL4 said:
w00tage said:

It is supposed to be Erin, and her friends and family taking "time out to be a family" by playing Super Smash Brothers, the dude with the bandana is her sister's boyfriend if I am not mistaken, and he is playing Fox McCloud of StarFox fame.

Side Note: Erin and I both main Samus in that game. Yay me, I am the same as a manic depressive cartoon character........That's a good thing, RIGHT?
Thank you. I don't feel so bad about having had no idea now :)