5 Father/Son Movies That Make Guys Cry

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
5 Father/Son Movies That Make Guys Cry

When it comes to movies focused on the relationship between fathers and sons, you know there are going to be some tears.

Read Full Article

Dying_Jester

Jul 17, 2014
I watched There Will Be Blood about a month ago, and while your description is overly brief and seems to give the impression that he never sees his son again until the son is a man(not true, the son actually returns after a year or so, having learned sign language), I never saw it as a father-son movie. If anything his rant to his son when th son mentions opening a business of his own is the best summary of the movie. Here is an oil tycoon who hates losing, hates competition, and he will use and do whatever it takes to make sure he's not just the one on top, but the only one within miles of the pyramid.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
I remember really enjoying Frequency when I saw it years ago, it's pretty clever and has an emotional core. It seems like nobody really talks about it or mentions it's existence.

The technical aspects of it's timeline altering premise don't really make that much sense, but it's not trying to be Primer.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Dunno if it's cuz I have no father but those movies don't make me cry in fact you never listed a movie that made me cry.

Fun list tho