8 Horrible Television Shows From The 80s and 90s

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Horrible Television Shows From The 80s and 90s

The 80s and 90s were full of some great content for your television. Unfortunately they couldn't all be great, so today we look back at the worse those two decades had to offer. So get ready to cringe at these horrible ideas put onto your television screen. Hopefully for your sake you've blocked the memories of these shows.

Read Full Article

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I remember watching Full House, it wasn't that bad, but holy mullet Batman!, there are just some thing that really haven't aged well.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
With the exception of "Cop Rock", I remember all of those. And most of them were awful.

I seem to remember Perfect Strangers being pretty well received in it's day. But it's true that it hasn't aged worth a darn. I caught an episode or two on Nick at Nite a couple of years or so back and it was just painful.

Mortuorum

Oct 20, 2010
I remember all of those shows although I didn't regularly watch any. Even then, I remember the "comedy" in Perfect Strangers being very awkward - like it would be uncomfortable watching with your parents in the room. Full House holds up better than any of the others, although the fashions and (as SupahGamuh points out) hairstyles have aged badly.